Chapter 5: New friends

Start from the beginning

(Author: Mind that all these characters are at the age or 17 – 19 years old)

The director also noticed his frigid movement and yelled, "CUT."

He then shook Adrien and told him to stay focused. Adrien nodded and apologized to everyone.

Take after take Adrien always ended up freezing up when Sakura either looked at him, touched him or even talk to him. Sakura was beyond annoyed now.

"THAT'S IT! Either find someone who's professional or I'm walking out." She stated.

"Now, now Sakura remember what we talked about that temper of yours? Here eats a chocolate bar." Kakashi told her.

Sakura huffed and took the chocolate bar off his hand and ate it.

Kakashi turned to the director and said, "I'm quite sorry for her temper, but she is right if you do not find someone who is professional then unfortunately, I don't think we'll be a good fit."

Suddenly they heard laughing.

Everyone looked at the door and saw that it was Marinette and the others. The Director noticed Felix, Sasuke, and Naruto and quickly went to greet them.

"Bonjour Mr. Vanily, Mr. Uchiha, Mr Uzumaki. What do I owe the pleasure?" He greeted them as he shook their hands.

"Oh, nothing we were just watching our friend Sakura throw a fit, you see she hates people who are unprofessional." Naruto commented.

"Sasuke-kun, Naruto, Marinette, Felix? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Felix snickered and said, "Oh nothing our school got into an accident, and we were let off early. I hope you don't mind us being here."

The pinkette shook her head and said, "Of course not."

Sasuke asked Sakura, "Is everything okay?"

Sakura gave him a serious look and whispered, "I found one of our targets." Sasuke looked past everyone and noticed Adrien, he nodded.

The director then said, "Actually no, I think Mr. Adrien is a bit sick so we were just about to start finding a new model of the male role."

Sakura then remembered that Felix was a model and suggested, "Why not Felix? I heard you're also a model, right?"

He nodded and shrugged, "I don't mind."

Sakura turned to Sasuke and said, "You don't mind, do you?"

Sasuke just shook his head, "No." He turned to Felix and said, "Just no touchy touchy."

Felix nodded, "Marinette?"

The blunette smiled and said, "I don't mind."

The director clapped his hand together and exclaimed, "Perfect."

He turned to the crew and yelled, "OKAY EVERYONE FROM THE TOP."

Adrien was too stunned.

Felix smirked at him and said, "Why don't you leave right now and save the embarrassment for later cousin or stay and see how it's actually done."

One of the crew had to pull Adrien away from set and have him sit down.

As the director yelled action the atmosphere suddenly changed. In everyone else's eyes it looked like Felix kissed Sakura's hand and Sakura was touching Felix's arm but Naruto and Sasuke knew better, if you looked closer you could see that they aren't really touching each other.

Everyone was captivated by Sakura and Felix, if they weren't on set right now people would think that they were a couple.

Finally, the director yelled, "CUT."