52.

Ryan

It was currently Thursday night and both kids were with Dave cause my flight was tomorrow morning at 4. I would've kept them and just dropped them off before my flight but that was too early to have them up and out in the cold. Antonio was supposed to stay over and we were going to the airport together to go to LA. He had a condo there so I didn't have to worry about booking a room. As I finished packing my bag I heard a knock on my front door, I quickly headed downstairs and opened it and there stood babe. He came in and embraced me into a hug, I pushed the door closed with my foot. He used his right hand to lock it, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. It was a little after 7 so we had to get ready for bed, I had already took a shower so all I had to do was finish packing. So I was going to do that while babe showered. He sat me on my feet and told me he was about to shower, so he headed to the bathroom while I finished what I was doing. It didn't take long so by the time he got out I was in the bed. My eyes were closed but I felt him when he got in the bed and pulled me closer to him. "Goodnight, I love you." he mumbled wrapping his arm around me. "I love you too." I said before I dozed off.

The next morning I heard babes alarm go off, he got up and headed to the bathroom. Once he got his hygiene together he came over and tapped me on my leg, "baby get up." he whispered. I groaned and sat up, my hair was all over my head so I pushed it out of my face. I got up and walked in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face. Once I finished I walked back in the room and sat on side of the bed, I needed to get my life together cause I was exhausted it felt like I didn't get any sleep. "We on a time crunch baby." Antonio said coming in the room, he was dressed and I was still naked. I stood to my feet and put on some clothes, I made sure I was comfortable considering this was a 7 hour flight. He ordered us an Uber and made sure we had our bags, keys, and everything was organized.

                                       Antonio

I felt so bad cause my baby really wasn't a morning person it took her 20 minutes to get up and brush her teeth. Once we got in the Uber and made our way to the airport, once we got to LA I was probably gonna take a nap and then start handling business. The ride was silent as she laid her in my lap, I massaged her scalp as she dozed off again. I was sleepy as hell but I would be our eyes and ears during this ride if need be, so I'll sacrifice my sleep to keep her as well as myself safe. Once we made it to the airport it didn't take much time for us to board the plane, when I paid for the tickets I bought the 3 seats so we'll have room. I let Ry have the window seat as I sat next to her, it was gonna be a long flight so we both comfortable and put our headphones in. I told Ry to let her mama and baby daddy know that she was okay and that she made her flight.

Ryan

Whenever we landed in LA, I was beyond excited but I was also sleepy so babe said that we'd take a nap before getting started with everything. I guess you could say we both came out here for business I could check on Sorella and he could focus on his new mixtape dropping. I loved the weather here, I used to wanna live here but I had to think about the girls and what's best for them right now. But it would be nice to live somewhere where the weather is always nice. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Antonio tapping me telling me that we were at his place. He helped me out of the car and got our bags, I followed behind him as he unlocked the door. We walked inside and my mouth hit the floor, it was beautiful. Don't get me wrong my house was definitely amazing but the view from here was pretty as hell. You could see the beach from the upstairs master bedroom, once I sat my bags down I went over to look out the window. "Wow.." I mumbled to myself in complete awe. I felt his presence behind me, "beautiful huh?" I nodded, "yeah." He was gonna go to the studio later and today was pride so I wanted to go to that. And we were gonna meet back up for dinner, I was excited for this trip. I picked up my phone and FaceTimed the girls, once Kairi's face popped up I instantly smiled, "hey baby." I greeted her. "Hey mommy, are you having fun?" she asked as Khari stuck her head in the camera being nosey. "Hey chunky. And not yet we just made it here. Are you guys being good for your dad?" I asked. She nodded her head yes, we talked on the phone for about 20 minutes until she got bored and told me she would call later. I laughed as she hung up in my face, I got my outfit together to take a shower, and since the weather was nice I was going to wear my hair in a bun. 

                                          Antonio

When Ryan came out the bathroom dressed she looked damn good. She was going to the pride event so that's why she chose the outfit she did, I wasn't tripping cause I know she wasn't on any bullshit. Plus I trust her, I just want her to enjoy herself and have fun cause I know tomorrow is my event and Sunday she has to go check on her business. Once we were both ready I took her pictures and she posted them to her Instagram.

@RyanDestiny : his prettiest problem

@RyanDestiny : his prettiest problem. 💕

I smiled cause she was truly beautiful, I liked and left a comment under the post. I was going to drop her off first then head to the studio. Once I made sure she arrived safely with one of my security guards I went to handle business.

                                        Ryan

Later on after the pride event, we met up back at babes place to have dinner and it was amazing. He had a chef come to the house to cook for us, and we listened to music while we ate. It was really a romantic night and of course we had a happy ending to our great day.

-

-

-
Heeeey y'all , thoughts on this chapter? It was short I know lol