23.

Ryan

Co parenting with Dave has been fairly easy and good, we've managed to keep up with our deal when it comes to Kai. We've been on a few lunch dates with her and we went to the park the other day just so she could play and have fun. Our next time hanging out we decided to bring her to the movies to see this new cartoon that just came out.
Antonio was in town and I was excited to see him cause it had been a few weeks since we've seen each other. I picked him up from the airport but something was off, I knew exactly what it was.. I had seen a few things on social media like a sex tape of him had been leaked. But it wasn't me in the video so I had told him that when we seen each other I was gonna need some answers cause this was embarrassing as fuck. When he got in the car I didn't greet him nor hug him, we sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes before I broke the silence. "So, Ima be mature about the shit, what the fuck is the video about? Who is it? When was the shit made?" I asked with a frown. Now if this was the old Ry I would've been punched him in his shit. "The video was from 2 years ago with my ex, she had been tryna get in contact with me and I been curving her ass. She been had the video so it threw me off when she leaked cause the video old as fuck." he pulled his phone out and showed me the text messages between him and the girl. Basically he was asking her why was she doing this when she knew he was in a relationship. This girl was flat out crazy she was talking about how it's been years since they've seen each other and why can't they just work things out. My face softened, but I've also been through this before and I know what I want in life. "Maybe we should just take a step back from this.." I said quietly. "I understand why you feel this way and I'm truly sorry for this misunderstanding. I know what you've been through and I know that you don't wanna deal with this drama." I nodded and asked him where would he like to be dropped off at. I brought him to a hotel nearby and we said our final goodbyes. It sucked that the relationship didn't work but at the same time I'm glad that we were both mature about it cause it could've went completely left. Once I dropped him off I headed back to my place, life has been pretty boring I'm not even gonna lie. Kairi basically spent 3 days out of the week with Dave then the other 4 with me. And when she's not with me I basically catch up on orders and emails for Sorella. Not only that I have to go to LA to go check on the store, that was the only one we had open considering it's literally just me and Santana doing this. And he's been handling business out there while I've been managing things in New York. I was in the middle of printing labels when I received a text from Dave.

BabyDaddy🤕🧡- "You busy?" -5:33pm

"I'm printing and packaging stuff, why ?" -5:34pm

BabyDaddy🤕🧡- "I was just curious, I was gonna see if you wanted to meet with me and Kai and do something." -5:36pm

"Yeah give me like 30 minutes and I'll head over there."-5:36pm

BabyDaddy🤕🧡- "alright ma" -5:37pm

I finished what I was doing and made sure my floor looked decent so I'll know where to pick up at whenever I get back. I decided to keep it simple, I'm not gonna even put on makeup and fix myself. I just threw on this grey hoodie and slid on my Ugg's, I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out. I made sure my door was locked and made my way to my car. I climbed into the drivers seat and started up the car, truthfully I just wanted to take a nap but I knew that those two would not let me do that. The ride to his house was a good 25 minutes away from me, so when I made it I parked next to his car and got out. I walked up his long ass driveway and knocked on the door, I stood there waited. I heard Kai's little footsteps running towards the door. "Daddy it's mommy outside!" I heard her holler. I then heard Dave coming towards the door, he unlocked it and the door swung open. Kairi ran towards me and I scooped her up in my arms. Her 4th birthday was coming up and we hadn't planned anything yet. I was running out of ideas since we've always went out with her birthdays, it's only so much stuff you can do that a child is going to enjoy. Dave closed the door behind us and I placed her back on her feet. "Wassup Ry." He said engulfing me into a hug. "Hey babydaddy." I said poking at his nose. He chuckled, "you good? you seem awfully happy today." I looked at him and he was kind of side eyeing me. "I'm fine, life's good." I said with a cheeky smile. I made my way to his living room and sat on the couch. Kairi climbed up on the couch and sat next to me. "Daddy come sit next to me and mommy." Kai sat patting the spot next to me. I didn't even look up to see that he was smirking. He sat next to us and wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and Kai laid her head on my chest.