As they closed the door, the room filled with the sound of moans, groans and heavy breathing......  After the blissful moment, she got up naked.... Wrapping a blanket, she head towards the washroom..... That's how the girl makes her live by selling her body..... She belongs to a very poor family... She needs to feed her family and for that she can do anything and that thing is selling herself to any man.... She didn't know that this night her life will completely change.....

He get up from the bed and wear his pants..... He looked at the sky and see red moon.... He creepily smiled....... Suddenly from her back the black wings started to grow... His eyes became crimson red...... The girl get out of the washroom and see the man she slept looking a complete different person..... She got shocked seeing all of this..... She tried to run away but he caught her by neck and throw her in the bed and hovered in top of her.....

The girl: who are you??? What are you????

The girl is shivering under him and he is satisfied with this.....

???: I am the devil king of Hell..... Kim Kang Min..... The Lucifer.....

He said as he licked her tears that is coming down from her eyes.....

Min: And I want you.....

And with that he took out the soul of her body and her body turned into ashes.......

Min: Hell is going to welcome a new mistress and a new Heir.......

And that's how, the fifth Heir of Hell, park Jimin was born in the Same surname of her mother, Park Yeri........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Ms. Kim got pregnant again after he took Yeri to the hell.... That girl is a stubborn one.... She tried to escape from here many times  and in the last attempt  she got caught eventually by Ms. Kim...... Yeri tried to get out of Mrs. Kim grip but she make Yeri calm down  as she is pregnant by Jimin... And in that time, Ms. Kim shared her own story with Yeri.... Eventually they became close...... And that night, Min gets to know about it and he wanted to teach her a lesson that she would never forget.... In the situation, Mrs. Kim saw how angry Min is.... She hide Yeri in the closet.... In the keyhole of the closet Yeri saw everything..... She saw her getting raped by him in the sake of saving her..... She cried but didn't uttered a sound....... After that, Min get out of the room and she immediately marched towards her and hide her naked form from the blanket and hugged her and cried to the core ..... Maybe she is a stripper who sells body but she has a heart... A pure soul...... And that's how, Yeri's hope for getting out of here vanished..... And the sixth Heir of Hell, Kim Taehyung born.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

After one year of Jimin and Taehyung born, Min again go to earth to find the last woman who will give him a heir...... He looked for her and finally, he found her in Busan.....But she is widow and already have a daughter from her late husband.... But it didn't stop him from getting her..... He approached to her as a gentleman and make a Friend relationship that soon turned into a love relationship.... And they got married..... And after that they moved into the new house with her daughter..... She is so happy finally she got the chance to be happy again.... But she didn't know that it's not a happy ending.... It just started...... They spend a blissful night together and when she opened her eyes from sleep and got shocked seeing the horrible thing in front of her....... She screammed loudly as she saw her only daughter tied in the chair and blood is coming out all of her body.... The little girl is crying because of pain... Her mouth is sealed with tape...... And beside her her husband is Standing smiling creepily......