Seventeen (His pov)

I felt her begin to wake up again and she slept eight hours. I was shocked but happy she slept a normal amount. I had a feeling she'd struggle tonight though.

I had held her while typing emails on my phone instead so I didn't wake her.

She mumbled and I put my phone down holding her tight until she was fully awake. Earlier she got startled when she woke up on me so I figured I'd make my presence known this time.

"You up?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed lightly.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Mmhm."

"I have fruit cut up." I said and she nodded on my chest. I sort of didn't wanna let her go so I carried her like a small child to the fridge and set her down on the counter.

I grabbed the bowl and took off the plastic wrap at the top. I grabbed two forks and went to her standing between her legs and setting the bowl between her thighs.

She rubbed her eyes and grabbed the fork lazily. She stabbed fruit and put it in her mouth while setting her forehead on my chest.

She groaned and moved the bowl, placing down the fork and pulling me close to her in a hug. Was she feeling clingy or cold? I can't tell.

"Are you alright?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

She sniffled and I had a feeling she was crying but I had no clue why.

"What's wrong?" I whispered softly holding onto her.

"Sorry. I'm just happy I'm not alone all the time." She mumbled and kept her face on my chest. I smiled, glad I was a comfort to her.

"I'm happy about that too Lore. Being alone and rich isn't fun." I said lightly.

"Being alone and poor isn't fun." She chuckled.

I pulled her had between my hands and looked at her pretty blue eyes.

"Don't cry baby. We have each other and I love the relationship we have. You won't be alone again I promise." I smiled and she nodded staring up at me.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly making my knees nearly buckle. So pretty.

"Always love." I smiled and held her more.

I picked her up off the counter and she stared at me as I nearly placed her on the ground.

"Don't let me go." She said seriously so I let her cling to my body as I grabbed the fruit and went back upstairs with my phone and she held onto me the whole time.

"Dork." I chuckled.

"Nerd." She smiled.

-

"I'm gonna take a bath." She whispered climbing off my bed and leaving to her room. I sighed and shut my laptop finally being done for the day. She just stayed in here and watched TV while I did work.

I stood and stretched ready to take a shower. It was already 9:15 and I felt tired. I went into my bathroom and put on the warm water, undressing myself.

I brushed through my dark hair and got in letting the water run over my body. I grabbed my loofa and scrubbed the bar soap on it, washing my body before washing my hair. I used conditioner and let it stay in while I washed my face. I rinsed all of it off and got out patting my body dry hearing a knock that made me jump.

"Fucking hell. Yea?" I asked wrapping my towel on my waist and opening the door.

"Someone is here. I don't know who." She said and I nodded.