Another Chapter ^~^

Dis one is for Dr.SkyMatter, i was texting her (Im actually texting her right now xD) and she says s@DrSkymatter she can't read it at this second ;-; Sorry

Song: Where The Lonely Ones Roam

-Jina

—-

-Yelaib's P.O.V-

I reached for the purple amulet. My fingers grazed the top of it.

"Agh!" I pulled my hand back, the purple gem in the middle softly glowed. I shook my head and scanned the room. All that was in there was a desk, a bed, a shelf, and a mirror. Why would he need a mirror? My eyes stopped on a towel. Why the heck does he have these things? I grabbed the towel and touched the amulet. I felt the rag heat up, but my fab hand was intact (xD) I grasped the amulet tightly in the rag and walked down the stairs. Everything was still frozen. As I slowly made my way to Mitch, the words "Trick" and "Don't" fluttered in my head like angry butterflies (cx) I finally made my way to Mitch and slowly placed the amulet around his neck. Everything went back to normal. But they all stared at me and smirked. Herobrine appeared behind them and chuckled. Everything but the amulet disappeared. He grabbed the amulet and twirled it around his fingers.

"Trick!" I growled. He shook his head.

"Oh Yelaib, that was only a test! This isn't the real amulet you see..." The amulet disappeared in his hands.

"The real Mitch is still dying, you just have to get the amulet from Sky himself, you didn't think it would be that easy did you sweetheart?" He chuckled.

"Don't call me sweetheart..."I hissed back at him.

"Feisty one eh?"He chuckled again, whats with him and chuckling? He disappeared.

"Ugh..." I slumped against a wall, it disappeared behind me. I fell backwards into a dark abyss.

"AHHH!" Everything was black, except for the light above me from where I fell. That light disappeared. Everything went black.

-Time Skip (I'm having to much fun with her P.O.V cx)-

I fluttered my eyes open. I sat up in a darkroom, like where I woke up when I was captured by Midnight. I looked to my left, nothing, I looked to my right.

"Sky?" I muttered. He was standing there. He was talking, but no one was around him. I walked closer.

"Sky?" I said louder. He turned to face me.

"Yelaib? How did you get here?" He asked me, my eyes kept on glancing at his amulet.

"Um, I don't know." I looked up, looking from the hole I had came from. This better just be some messed up dream...

"Me neither..."He muttered. Suddenly, a diamond sword popped into my hand. I raised my eyebrow. I looked up, Sky had nothing.

"Um..." Sky stared at the shiny sword. I held it up to my face seeing my own reflection. I heard a dark laughter in my head. Herobrine stood beside me, Sky didn't seem fazed by him. Maybe he can't see him? Hmh... I stared at his amulet, the vision replayed in my head, I took a deep breath which confused Sky, I lunged at him and cut his shoulder deeply.

"Yelaib! Agh!" He yelled clutching his shoulder, I dropped the sword and ran at him, I tackled him to the cold stone floor and grabbed his amulet, I tugged it off of his neck, he sat up surprised.

"Yelaib! Give that back!" He growled, I stood there, I felt like my part was done, I stared at Sky who was running at me. I saw a bright flash of white and I was back at the base, Mitch and everyone were in the same position, but they weren't frozen. I ran up to them and taking a guess; put the amulet around Mitch's neck, everyone looked at me confused. Mitch smirked. Everyone disappeared except for Mitch, Mitch sat up, he laughed, his laughed reminded me of Herobrine. He no surprise turned into Herobrine.

"Oh Yelaib, how gullible you are..." He chuckled, the amulet was around his neck. I growled at him.

"You tricked me" I growled. He put his head back in a laugh.

"Oh course I did, i'm surprised you thought I was helping you save that Mitch guy!" He laughed.

-Sky's P.O.V-

I ran at Yelaib, she disappeared right before me.

"Gah!" I growled, I stomped my foot on the ground. I sat down and held onto my wound. Hola, missed me? "Not really, you were gone for an hour... " Whatever... It's my turn by the way. "Never, why do you think that?" You're not going to be able to stay in control for long anyways, Herobrine has your amulet. "Well great..." And best of all, Yelaib betrayed you! I had fun watching that scene.. "She didn't betray me, she was probably doing it for a good reason... " Sure, anyways, MY TURN! I was pushed to the back of my head, oh joy... I teleported to the base (The real one, not the one that Yelaib was at) I snickered at Jason and some other girl that were at the bottom of the stairs. I hid my eyes behind my sunglasses and walked up to them.

"Hey, whos the new girl?" I asked casually.

"This is Glory, and where's your amulet?" He immediately noticed the loss of my amulet.

"Yelaib took it, she betrayed me." I growled. She did not! Sure, let's play "The Knight In Shining Amour" Huh Sky?

"Really? Wow" Jason said, looking at the wall that still needs to be fixed.

"Doesn't sound like her..." He said looking back at me.

"Well it is" I snapped back. Jason was alarmed at my sudden action.

-Midnight's P.O.V-

I rubbed my head and sat up, I was in my bed. I shook my head, I got up from my bed and looked into my mirror, my eyes were normal.

"Thank goodness that was just a dream..." I smiled with relief. I headed down the stairs, Sky was talking to Jason, why didn't Sky have his amulet on?

"Sky, thank goodness you're ok!" I smiled and hugged him. He was alarmed at me.

"Um, yeah" He said, I quickly let go.

"Oh um, sorry" I muttered. He didn't respond and walked past me, bumping into my shoulder. He walked up stairs.

"Well... Sky's acting weird..." I muttered just loud enough for Jason to hear. He nodded in response.

—-

Welp, there's that xD got nothing really important to say... FOR NOW xD anyways, BAAAAAAAAAAAAI

-Jina