Chappy 9

................Heh heh .3. ok so yeah, thanks again for the reads and ENJOY :D

-IMPOSTER AGAIN.....

Ok i need to stop doing that... peanutbutteh jelleh tyme >:3

-Jina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Infinity's P.O.V-

I fell on two girls...

"Whos on top of me?" A muffeled voice came from under me.

"Whos under me?" I responded as I wiggled around trying to get off of the two girls.

"Ow ow ow ow OW!" A higher pitched voice came from under me.

"My hair!" yelled the same high pitched voice. I made it off and on to a rock, the other two girls stood up and stared at me.

"Pika Pika?" The higher pitched voice said, confused on who i am she tilted her head, she had Pikachu powers. Rare, weird, yet useful...

"And who are you?" The other girl said.

"Im Infinity...and you?"

"Im Blue!" Said the Pikachu girl. (O3O)

"Ok..Blue and?" I put my hands out, waiting for a name from the other girl.

"Midnight" She said calmly, she folded her arms and looked out the cave, she bent over quickly and grabbed a weird looking boook that was laying on the floor. I raised an eyebrow at Midnight.

"Where are you two from?" I asked, sitting up ready to leave, somewhere...not knowing where to go, I sighed and looked around the cave waiting for Midnight and Blue to talk.

"Sky Army, well now i am, I just started to live with them..." She looked up and scanned her suroundings carefuly.

"....I dunno...." Blue said, her head went down and her brown hair that had purple and blue tips covered her face. I sighed and walked towards her.

-Sky's P.O.V-

I knew that Skybrine was bound to happen, i just didnt think it was going to come so soon. Hes gonna come out again, i know that because hes being a little annoying brat inside my head...

"Hey Mitch! Have you seen Midnight around?" Mitch walked into the room as i said that.

"Nope! Not since last night, she headed to her room, then i saw her pass the kitchen to the potion room.

"K, thanks..." I glanced one more time at Mitch as he walked away. Of to see Seto...the wonderful Seto of Oz...(I need to just stahp with those... ;3;) I walked down the hall silently, heading into the potions room, hoping that Midnight fell asleep on the couch in there....but Seto was fast asleep on the couch instead.

"SATOH!" I yelled, he jumped and fell of the couch, i chuckled a bit and helped him up.

"Wha wha?" Seto turned his head around confused.

"Have you seen Midnight?" I asked as i sat down on a chair behind me and searched the room again to make sure that Midnight wasnt there.

"Whos Mi- Oh her, um i gave her a book only B-B-brines can read" He stuttered messing up a huge yawn.

"And she headed for the front door..." Seto mummbled as he sat up on the couch he was once sleeping on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:3 yep there ya go! One more short chappy :P mmmmkay thats al- WAIT Still taking characters! Ask me for more info! :] Heh yeah BAAAAAAAAAAI!

-Jina