Chapter 7 (I think...XD)

Hallo everyone X3 i got nothing to say but HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!! X3 so yeah...next chapter!
-Jina
_______________________________________________________________________________

-Jason's P.O.V-

"It's a long story." Ty said, he had a worried and sad look on his face.

"Tell me then." I said, eager to know what hurt Seto and why Ty looks so sad. (Aw hes so caring X3)

"Story time!" I said trying to cheer him up. His mouth slowly smiled, he put his head down and sighed.

"Maybe Sky should just tell you...and why were you not at the meeting?" Ty said, he lifted his head showing his confused look about the meeting. I looked around the room, trying to think of something to say.

"Um, well you see...I was sleeping..." Ty didnt look very convinsed.

"Ok whatever you say.." His eyes went to Seto who opened his eyes.

"...wat?" (XD) Seto said, he grunted as he tryed to get up.

"Now thats just him being lazy..." (:/) Ty said, Seto laughed and sat up, his head turned to me.

"Um..." He studied the scars on his arms. He rubbed his head and muttered something.

"Welp XD" Seto said getting up. He stood there for a minute and looked at both of us with a worried look.

"Wheres Skybrine?" He said.

"Sky-who now?" I said, me grin turning into a confused look.

"Oh yeah, you dont know" Seto said, his eyes went to me as I stared at him, wondering what the heck is going on, suddenly i heard a female voice in the hall, i jumped and did some weird Kung-fu pose. (xD) Ty laughed and looked in the hall why along with me.

"Oh hey Ty!" Some girl said with a smile.

"Jason, this is Midnight, she is going to be living with us for now.." Ty looked at me then back at her. I steped back trying to hold in a scream, her eyes were silver, like Herobrines, but silver. (Yeah yeah Jason we get it, her eyes are silver and your scared XD) Ty looked at me funny then looked at her eyes, he looked closer then steped back, his hands in mid-air frozen. Midnight looked confused, she stared at us both for a minute, Seto walked up to her.

"You part  Brine aren't you?" Seto said, he studied her eyes. She nodded and Seto stepped back.

"Like Sky..." Seto said, He looked at me, i was still staring at her eyes, i shook my head.

"Sky? Midnight? Brines? WUT!!?? What have i missed????" I said, my eyes looking around until Sky entered the room, his brown eyes looking around the room. He smiled at Midnight then walked pass her.

"Yep.." He said, he seemed a little off, happy, to happy maybe? Ty was now looking at Sky, he smiled and muttered something under his breath.

-Ty's P.O.V-

Sky likes Midnight! I knew it! I thought. They were perfect for each other, more now because we just found out that shes part Brine too. I smiled.

"Hey Sky, can we talk for a minute." I said, my eyes shifting from Sky to Midnight.

"Yeah, sure.." He said, we walked out into the hallway.

"You like Midnight!" I said, eager to see his reaction. He looked confused.

"Erm...no i don't..." I could tell when he was lying, mostly now because he was doing a crappy job at it.

"Sky, ya' do." I said folding my arms, he stared at me then smiled.

"Fine, there, you happy?" He said. He looked at Midnight who was walking out of the hospital door.

"Hey, you boys done talking?" She said, she fixed her bangs and stared at Sky. He smiled.

"Yeah."He said, I rolled my eyes and smiled, i walked away towards the meeting room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UGH!!!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! ive been dealing with stuff in real life, so its been hard to update, and by the way IM STILL TAKING CHARACTERS!! YOU JUST CAN'T LIKE SKY! SRY BUT YEAH! XD so now that thats out of the way...i would like some of you to check out Unbreonlover's books, her books are AWESOME and she has been supporting me alot in this book, by the way shes Midnight in the story XD sooo yeah BBAAAIII!!!!!!!!

-Jina