Chapter....i give up on numbers..

CHAPPY!! x3 ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVEH! ENJOY

-Jina

______________________________________________________________________________

-Sky's P.O.V-

I feel soft grass below me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. i was in a feild, there was rubble everywhere. I heard a scream and i sat up. 

"Ty?" I said, i knew that was his scream 'cuz he screams like a girl (No offense Ty XD) I stood up and slowly walked up to some rubble, carful of zombies because it was dark outside. (.-.) I heard footsteps behind me. i turned around quickly almost throwing my sunglasses off. Ty was holding his sword and tears were streaming down his face. He was covered in blood. He had multiple scars.

"Ty? What happened?!" I gasped. He shook his head 'no'. I shot a confused look at him.

"Y-You! Why?" He held his sword and pointed it at me. He walked up to me. I backed up into a big peice of stone. He put the sword at my chest.

"Ty!?" I yelled at him. He just continued to softly cry. He looked around.

"Why? Y-You did this!" He yelled has he pushed the sword harder. I gritted my teeth.

"Ty! I jus-" He shook his head and brought the sword above his head. He swung down. i screamed and sat up in my bed. Sweat was rolling down my face. I scanned my surroundings. I came face to face with a worried Midnight.

"Sky!? Youv'e been whimpering all night!" Midnight said.

"I have? What time is it?" I scaned the room expecting something to show up.

"Two in the morning..." Midnight said, she was now looking around my room wondering what i was looking at.

"Two?" My eyes went back to Midnight, she turned her head towards me and nodded.

"Yep" Midnight sighed. She headed towards the door. she paused.

"What did you dream about?" She stared at me. i didnt want to talk about it right now

"Ill tell you later...ok?" I said, i turned my head away from her and the door to face the window. i sighed and stared out at the forest behind the base through my window. 

"...not going out in the forest again...not after that..." I mumbled has i pulled the cover over my shoulder and closed my eyes.

-Midnight's P.O.V-

I walked out of Sky's room worried. He had been whimpering and screaming all night. I wonder what that was about... I shruged it off and glanced through the window in the hallway on the way back to my room.

/"Wouldn't tonight be a perfect night to just run around with no worries? It would..but i have worries for everyone that is now in my life and myself..." I muttered to myself has i walked out of the hall and into my room staring at my feet. I bumped into someone on the way.

"Midnight? Ugh..it's like two in the morning!" Mitch groaned. He rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"What are you up to?" He said, he had bags under his eyes showing that he doesnt sleep has much has everyone else.

"I was about to ask the same for you" I said, i pul my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

"I was getting a drink of water...." He moaned. "Now about you?"

"I was checking on Sky, he has been whimpering all night...did you not hear?" Mitch rolled his eyes.

"No i didnt...im a deep sleeper..." He said slugishly. He rubbed his eyes again.

"Well of to see the sink...the wonderful sink of oz...." He grinned has he headed down the hallway. i rolled my eyes and headed into my room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sry for such a short chapter...im sorta running our of ideas...but hey, ill sleep on it! For the people that have sent me new characters, ill be adding you in the next chapter or the one after that! :D So yeah...oh yeah, ive started a new book called "What Path Will You Take" or something like that...ill be updating that more often since its a random funny simple book...yeah..BAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jina