Chapter ^~^

HAPPY EASTER! ^0^

-JIna

-...-

-???'s P.O.V-

I quickly turned around, him again.

"You thought you could get away that easy huh?"

"Yes actually i did, I just didn't think that you would care..." I glared at the boy, he had black hair that was messy and clearly unwashed. His leather jacket and black pants told me that he was part of some gang. Layton, Herobrine sent him to capture me again.

"Oh little Glory" He chuckled. "I wouldn't care, but you see, master Herobrine does." He reached out for me with his pale hands. I quickly dodged and took off running. I turned into a bat and flew off, i could hear him growling behind me. 

-Time skip :P (Still Glory's P.O.V)-

I flew until my wings got tired, i stopped in front of what seemed to be a castle.

"Sky Army..." I read under my breath, i shifted back into a human and walked closer.

"Halt!" The sudden voice of the guards made me jump.

"What are you here for young lady?" His voice was stiff, i wonder how long these guards have been here?

"Um, i'm here to, ah..." I turned back into a bat without finishing my sentence, i flew above them and into a open castle window. I could hear someone inside, i perched myself on to the window seal, no one could see me. A young boy walked in, he wore a spacesuit, I tilted my head and watched. He took his helmet off and muttered something under his breath, man he was hot.

-???'s P.O.V-

"AHHHH! NIKO!" I yelled, my best friend Niko pushed me off the edge of a mountain, she chuckled and caught me.

"Hey, i'm just trying to see if you can go ender yet, Ender" She was in her ender form, she brought me back up onto the mountain.

"I clearly can't..." I growled under my breath, Niko sighed, i stared at her, her blue jacket with the white under shirt and the jeans were dirty from rolling around in the dirt. Her blue strange shaped amulet she had never took off made me wonder.

"Well" Niko faced the sun."it's almost supper time, catch you later!" I nodded and she took off in her ender form, i walked down from the mountain, just to be ran into by some white wolf.

"Agh!" I stared at the wolf, she was strangely white, it walked off with meat in it's mouth. (If you didn't know, that was me :P But I'm not going to be one of the main characters in the story, I'm just gonna pop up from time to time xD) I sat up and brushed myself off. I looked up to see a big castle.

"I went the wrong way..." I sighed, i shrugged and walked towards the castle. I never told Niko that i actually didn't have parents, at least i didn't have ender parents, or parents that even knew i was part ender. They all disappeared, well my real family did, my mom, my dad, and my older brother Ty.

-Flashback-

"Ender, time to get to bed sweetheart" I nodded at my mom and walked into my purple room, i sat up on my bed looking out the window, i held my stuffed pig, Bacon. (Yes that is her stuffed pigs name, deal with it xD) A loud scream filled my ears, mommy.

I ran downstairs holding Bacon tightly, two white eyes peered through the mist that was covering my living room.

"Mommy?!" I ran into the mist, bumping into someone, i looked up and smiled, Ty.