Chapter 4

Thanks guys for the characters! Ill try to put them in this chapter or the next :D
-Jina
__________________________________________________________________________________
-Mitch's P.O.V-

Ty has been acting weird lately, when i ask him he says hes fine

We walked into the weapon room, Seto was standing by the door tapping his foot waiting for us. He didnt need magic after all. I grabbed two stacks of arrows from a chest along with my lucky bow. Ty stummbled around looking for his sword.

"Any one see my sword?" Ty asked.

I nodded and and picked it up off the ground, I stared at it for a moment then tossed it to him.

"Thanks man" Ty said with a weak smile.

-???? P.O.V-

I ran through the forest, the light of the sun shimmering through the gaps in between the trees. I saw a castle up ahead, its gates closed and guarded by some guards, I smiled, but I quickly hid when i saw a few young men walk out of the gate.

They looked at me and pointed, I gasped and ran, my purple sneakers getting mud all over them. "Hey! Lady!" I heard a man yell.

"Slow down!  We are from the Sky army!" When he said that i turned around, the words "Sky Army" sounded like i had heard it before.

I stoped and waited for the men to catch up to me, one of them had brown hair that covered his eye, eh also wore a V-neck t-shirt and some lazy grey sweats, his green headphones seemed to glow

The other was...fuzzy, i stared at him for a while then i realized that it was just a bacca, he wore a suit though, it seemed weird for a bacca to wear such human clothing, but i didnt ask.

Then a boy with lightish brown hair came up to me and said hi, he was wearing a red and black checkerd hoodie and some grey sweats (Sry if i get him a litte wrong, i dont know his full charater of the top of my head :/) and some dog-tag necklaces that shimmerd under the sun.

"Hi..." A man in the back of the ground stared at me, he had a purple cloak on and on the back of it it had a red creeper face on it.

"Im Mitch, and this is Ty" Ty waved, he didnt seem happy for some reason.

"Im Midnight..." I said has my eyes went back and forth in between all the boys, they seemed like they were in a hurry.

"Im Seto." The one in the back said, he looked annoyed.

"Im Jerome, oh and nice to meet you Midnight." The strage bacca said in a very happy tone

Then an other man came running behide them. "Im Ian!!" He said.

"Ian, we need to take care of the army while we are looking for Sky ok?" Seto commanded. Ian nodded and set off back to the base. "Sky? What does he look like..." I said, Ty looked at me and smiled. "You've seen Sky? Where? When?" He asked.

"I saw him walking over here last night...i ran off before i saw anything else... mind if i tag along with you guys to search?"

Ty nodded, all the other just looked at Ty. "Thanks" i said.

-Sky's P.O.V-

Oh great, everything is black, is it weird or do i feel like i know what hes going to do? I heard him laugh as i woke up, my  head hurt. "Ow..."

"Aw, I forgot that that spell would leave you sore for a bit, oh well." Herobrine said and laughed

He was twirling my amulet around his finger, i was tied up to a chair, i wiggled trying to get out.

"No point in trying Sky, you've lost this battle, now lets see how your friends react to you trying to kill them shall we?"

"Don't y-" Everything went black

-Ty's P.OV-

The new girl walked by me, she strangely looked alot like Sky, she wore the same uniform as him, just with purple sneakers and a amulet that had amethyst in the center and silver around the edges. Did she know Sky? Why was she dressed so much like him? I thought. Her black hair covered her right eye, and the tips of the bangs were dyed purple.

She sighed as we walked and runned around yelling for Sky, suddenly Midnight screamed, I ran to her just to find Sky holding her with a knife agenst her neck. He laughed sending chills down my spine. That wasn't Sky, its Skybrine.

________________________________________________________________________________

TA DA!!! mmkay, now  Midnight/ Unbreonlover is in the story :3 And Skybrine is about to kill her :/ Will she make it? Will she survive? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! anyways, Cya my wonderful pack :3 BAIIIIIII :D

-Jina