"Sharon…" Rey was stuck. He wasn't sure whether she was going to accept his orders. But she looked meek. There was no choice. She may be the Sharon Raiprakash but here in this moment, she was powerless. Someone more powerful than her existed. "Just give me 5 min… I'll be back…" Sharon traded to her makeup room just to calm herself before she indulged in whatever the guy Gurmeet threw at her.

******

Dance team had joined Rey and Sharon within a short period of time. Thankfully, Rey and Sharon's shoot part was over. But both of them didn't look happy or excited about it. They didn't even smile wholeheartedly as the gang joined them. But still they managed to perform well in the team.

As everyone dissembled at the last cut by the camera man, they moved to look at the scenes they performed. Everyone clapped as they watched themselves dancing like a breeze in the absolute excellence. As the video finished, there was Rey and Sharon's poster on the next video.

"Are… Bhai...ye dalna…" Vicky giggled. "Hum bi dekenge ki ye dono ne kaise Kiya hai"

"Hum tum dono ko judge karenge abi….." Nil chuckled slapping a hand with Vicky.

Rey and Sharon exchanged a worried glance. Camera man, played the video. And all the smiling faces froze at the display. Vicky gazed Nil through the corner of his eyes as all the boys looked at each other. Girls too gaped at each other as all of them leered at Swayam.

Swayam's cheeky face had gone stoic. His stormy eyes turned terrific. His whole posture went rigid. The performance was definitely lit. But he didn't like it. He didn't like it even 1%. There were lots of intimate steps between them and he just disliked it to the core. He knew that Rey and Sharon are just best friends. Yet that didn't suffice the burning jealousy or suddenly grown annoyance.

"Don't they look hot together?" Gurmeet commented from behind as he watched the video along. Everyone turned to him except for Swayam. None of the gang reacted. "I must say… these two had set the stage on fire… I really didn't expect this kind of chemistry between them. But they… damn…." He smirked as if his selection was the best. Swayam's ears had perked up at his words and he just hated how he appreciated the chemistry between them which really didn't exist at all. Or it may have.

Surbhi watched the entire issue quietly neither in a hope nor in a disappointment. She was very well aware of the unfairness served upon her and others who are not even conscious of it. They were just blinded by the friendship they had with Rey and Sharon to notice the benefit given to them.

"Ye dono Sach mein saath mein bahut ache lagte hai..." Camera man agreed with Gurmeet as he zoomed in the screen which had Rey and Sharon locked in a intimate embrace.

Swayam just shook his eyes away from the screen as he turned and walked away without gazing back. "Swayam…" gang called out including Sharon and Rey. But he didn't stop.

******

Taani was just back home from the office. She went to kitchen and found Kaka arranging the dining table for dinner. She found Swayam no where.

"Bhai kaha hai, Kaka?" She asked him as she took a water bottle from the fridge.

"Swayam beta abi Tak nahi Aya hai, Taani beti…" Kaka informed her.

"Ab Tak nahi Aya hai… Matlab..." She peeked at the clock. It was 10.00 pm in the night. He should have been already home even if he had shooting after the college. She kept the bottle back in fridge and trotted to hall and picked up her cellphone from the bag which was sprawled on the table. She tried calling her brother but it didn't connect. She tried several times yet 'Not reachable' message blared on the other side. She then called to Rey and he immediately attended.