Niki didn't buy her excuses and started inspecting her condition.

"Your forehead is bleeding Y/N!" Niki screamed, getting the attention of rest of the brothers.

"What happened to my sis?" Jake emerged into the corridor while taking long strides.

"Nothing happened oppa, it's just a minor cut." Y/N assured Jake.

"I will dress the wound." declared Sunghoon who appeared in the scene with a first aid box.

"Sit firmly on the chair Y/N, I know the disinfecting liquid will sting a bit... but just deal with it." said Sunghoon.

"You are savage hyung~" Sunoo said.

Sunghoon cautiously cleaned Y/N's wound while asking her if she was okay. Afterall, he cared for his sister.

"You will feel a bit dizzy because of the impact, but whenever you feel dizzy, do inform us." Sunghoon instructed her.

The rest of the brothers also mentally noted the point.

"Okay oppa, if you are done with the instructions I may take my leave now." Y/N said.

Each brother had panic evident in his eyes when she stood up from the chair, hoping she doesn't fall down and luckily, she didn't feel dizzy at all; rather she started hopping around teasing the brothers who still had panic-stricken faces.

And like that, she disappeared into her room.

Y/N was listening to some music, just to refresh her mood... that is when she received a notification.

It was from Sera.

Sera

Hi Y/N ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ ° )

Y/N

Hi Serra

Sera

Excuse me?!

Y/N

You are excused.

Sera

Can I just kill you for once?

Y/N

No, cuz we live only for once

Sera

Uh! You are so irritating!

Y/N

I learned it from you

Sera

Fight me bish

Y/N

Bring it on

Sera

_/﹋\_
(҂'_')
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_

Y/N

I am laughing right now and I am not dead from this texted soldier of yours.