when you finish reading the note, all of your friends get up from bed and start talking to each other.

Jason) "Why 7:30 and miss breakfast do they know that you need a goodnight's sleep and time to eat your food, why so little time."

Elisabeth) "Well, what I do know is that we need to hurry and get ready."

David) "Wait, we don't have spare clothes do we."

As the room was silent until you spoke up and walked toward the bathroom

Y/N) "Okay then we will have to take turns I go first and get clean but remember to take 5 minutes to get ready, we've discussed to Ozpin about the clothing after we get our food."

The freelancers took their time to get ready as they left the room and wait to be all done. Elisabeth was the last one to get ready after they went outside the Dormitory to their javelins. when they open the storage room doors and check their javelins, The Freelancers were stopped when they heard a voice from the spirit hunter and the others.

Cortana) "I'm sorry about the interventions but may I suggest that is it best to not get into your javelins right now."

David) "what do you mean Cortana, is there a problem with the javelins."

Cortana) "no, and yes, for the no is that the javelins are working well and systems are all in the green and weapon functioning are in good condition, the problem is that I been scanning the area and see that many of the people here don't seem to be wearing heavy armor suits nor weapons it will be strange if they see you wearing your javelins and have your weapons in the open."

As they were looking at each other, Cortana makes sense of it that this world is completely different from where they are from, and needed to blend in.

Jason) "Well, it will be hard if everyone thinks we are a threat and they might misunderstand us as well."

Elisabeth) "it may be true but how can be kept in contact with each of us and know if there is and danger rounds and know where each of us is if we get separated.

Cortana) "that is why I made these wrist computers. I used part of the javelins you all had from bastion before we got teleported here and I was able to look for some spare parts here as well that probably nobody will notice or miss. This wrist computer will keep you in contact with each other and you can contact me if you need any advice, they also have a screen touch system that will tell you about your location and your teammate's locations."

You were impressed by Cortana's creative idea and the build wrist computer as you grabbed one of them and put it on and put your sleeve to cover it.

Y/N) "what a creative device that you made Cortana and a very clever one as well I suggest we will listen to her advice and take one to wear but make sure to use it when we are alone and cover it so no one will notice."

As Jason, David, Elisabeth got their wrist computers and wear them as they said their thanks to Cortana they quickly made their way toward the building to see if one of them was having food. It took them some time to them to the cafeteria but when they found it and open the door they see a lot of tables and many people sitting down and eating their food until David see a sign where to order their food and told the others, walk down the big cafeteria passing the tables and students as they made their way. When they were walking down, many of the beacon students both male and female humans and Faunus were staring at them. Some were whispering to each other and some were giving them looks, the freelancers got in In front of the lunch lady and see some of the staff busy and one of the staff waitresses with some animal ears walked toward the freelances with a nervous look.

Waitress) "uh, may I help."

Jason) "yes, we would like to order something for breakfast. We were trying to figure out what the mess hall was at but hopeful we got here just in time."

Waitress) "oh, are you, new students, here at beacon academy you're not wearing the proper student uniform?"

Elisabeth) "yes, we got here yesterday and we didn't know there was a dress code and we were not given a uniform but can we get something to eat."

Waitress) "uh yes, the menu is over there choose what you want to get and we will give you trays and choose a table to eat at please we only have 20 minutes so please hurry."

After looking at the menu David chooses some 3 stake pancakes with some scrambled eggs and butter toast and milk, Elisabeth choose an egg omelet with some hashbrowns with a side of slices of bacon and orange juice, Jason choose 2 egg sandwiches', some sausages, apple slices, and hot coffee, finally you choose some waffles and some eggs muffin, with a side of sausages patties, and apple juice. After the order, the waitress nodded and went to the back, after a few moments their food came and they thank the waitress and left to find a table. When they look for an empty table and see one nearby they sat down on either side and started to eat after a few minutes of eating they hear a whistle to their right of them.

???) "Well, hello their big boy what kind of gym do you go to the one that "rocks" the house."

As the freelancers turn their heads, they were right next to the kids that they meet yesterday, and a loud agonizing disappointed sigh.

Thank you for the wonderful 2021 year and in 2022 we bring a better year hopefully and for the lack of story this year has taken a turn but for those that stop and read this story thank you for everything have a happy new year. After reading it, I needed to edit it again to make sure that it sounds proper and clean.