007~

Jacob's POV

When Kevin came back out someone came behind Kevin and his friends and knocked them out...

Me and my friends were unfortunately to slow and ended up getting into the same situation as Kevin and his friends.

Narrator POV

After Kevin and Jacob's friends got knocked out the people that did it to them where bad people of Kevin's species trying to figure out how Kevin got into their land.

(Btw I'm just gonna call them bad people cuz I did wanna use actual people😅)

The bad people put blindfolds on them and took them to an abandoned hospital. (It kinda scary but it will go along with the story later👀)

After we got to the abandoned hospital more bad people came in the room we were in. Apparently they were faires which don't make since to me.

Anyway we got kidnapped🤩☝️ (as you can see Kevin is just vibin) I had an idea on how to get out but I have to wait for the bad to leave so I can tell the others.

"Hey what are you doing her dude?" One of the bad guys said "I found out you had someone here so I came to see who" the other guy said.

As they were talking they walked away and their voices slowly disappeared.

I looked back at the people I could see cuz we we're kinda of all faced away from each. I looked at the people I could see and said "I have an idea but I don't think it will work but we can try" as I said that everyone agrees.

"So my idea,we can try and use our powers to find a way out so some of y'all better have some good powers" I said

We all tried our powers and none of them worked......except one..

CLIFFHANGER!! Sry y'all I had to😭☝️ anyways! I'm back!! Idk when I'm gonna post again but soon I hope!☺️ I hope y'all have a great day! Drink some water eat some food keep going I believe in you!❤️❤️ virtual hugs🤩🤗