006~

Kevin's POV

After me and the guys were out for awhile we kinda got tired so we decided to that they were gonna sleep over at my house.

As we were walking back we heard something following us. We didn't think of anything of of it and thought it was just an animal.

As we got closer and closer to my house the sound kept getting louder and louder. So I got suspicious "do y'all hear that?" I asked "yeah I've heard it since we were walking back to your house" Chanhee answered

(Ok let's pretend Jacob and Kevin's friends are friends now ok? Ok😃☝️ I'm to lazy to write all of their introduction😭☝️)

"Let's not bother it, it's probably just an animal" sangyeon said "yeah your right" I said. All of the sudden I head it getting closer and then BAM everything went dark.

Jacob's POV

Mine and Kevin's friends ran into each other when we were walking around in the forest. So we decided to just walk around with them.

"I have to stop by my house real quick I have to drop something off then we can continue" Kevin stated.

We waited for him to get out but as we were waiting we heard something. None of us thought anything of it.

Kevin finally came back out. But when he did something bad happened...

248 words

Sorry for the cliffhanger😭☝️ I just didn't want to make this long so I'm gonna split up into pieces:)