Chapter 6 ➼︎ Amy's Party!

[Author Note: I write about lobster Arcturus party because in the story that's what Amy does serve them in Goodwives

[Author Note: I write about lobster Arcturus party because in the story that's what Amy does serve them in Goodwives. But she ruins the meal & Laurie teases her on it. Here I had her make the meal alright. And it turned out great! Enjoy!]

Dedication: BRMyers

Chapter 6, Amy's Party!

Today was the day for Amy's going away party. Amy had Hannah helping her cook in the kitchen. She had went all the way into town to get lobster's. To make lobster brisk.

I wondered why everything had to be so fancy for Amy's friends. She was not going to see them again for a very long time. When Amy came back home with aunt March she was going to be a whole new person. I knew because Europe changed a person.

I began to help set the table. Jo fussed about outside setting up a fun May pole for dancing. Though I doubted these girls were going to want to do any amount of dancing.

I hoped that Laurie would get along with Jo today. And that Jo would get along with Laurie. I was a bit worried about how all that was going to work out for the party.

•✿︎︎•

"Who made butterscotch muffins? These smell wonderful!" Amy exclaims. 

"I thought you would like them for your party. Remember when I made them back in Europe?" I asked her.

She nods. "They smell divine" she brags on me. "thank you for this!"

"You are most welcome" I tell her with a hug.

"Can you help me make sure the table looks right?" Amy begs me. "Jo has no idea what she is doing she has no table manners" grumbles Amy. "she does not care what spoon to use with what"

"Certainly Amy" I agree.

I follow her outside. Then help out. Soon the ladies begin to arrive. Marmee greets the guest with Meg at the door. Amy waits for them outside.