Chapter 50: Blue is the New White part 2

3rd P.o.V:

Adam and Hazel looks with upon Y/n, whom stands before them and Sienna Khan in his Faunus form with pure shock. His blue flames seeping our of his mouth as his burning resolve to incinerate these two. All the while Whitley is seen nearby looking down from his hiding place preparing to back up his older brother.

Adam: *grits his teeth* "So you did survive the explosion, Schnee scum.."

Y/n: *speaks with a growl in his voice* "And you're still as insane as ever Taurus.." *glares at Hazel before speaking to Sienna* "So many familiar faces this day... and yet so little time." *calms down about for a moment, only to glance over to Sianna* "Sorry about the fabric." *Adam appears behind Y/n with his sword drawn but without even looking back was caught by Y/n's weapon: Emperor's Path* "Well...Now" *looks back at Adam locking eyes with the mad bull* "Someone is itching for a fight.." *The guards nearby point their weapons towards the black Altair faunus*

Whitley: *on com* "Y/n, Now?"

Y/n: *mumbles quietly* "just get ready... everything's going according to plan.."

Sienna: *calls out* "Guards, stand down." *However, none of the guards made an effort to lower their guards annoying the High Leader* "I said. Stand down."

Adam: *Gloats pulling away his sword and sheathing it* "I will admit Sienna, You were right about my popularity. My followers in Vale already see me as the true High Leader, and my here in Mistral feels the same," *Several more guards rushed in, weapons drawn.* 

Hazel: *growled at the Bull Faunus* "What are you doing?"

Adam: "What's right for the Faunus. From this day forward, I will be the one to lead the White Fang. Although I'll have to thank you for bringing us the Altair." *The guards took aim at Y/n and Sienna, but to Adam's surprise, the two never lost their cool.*

(Begin Music)

Y/n: *smirks with Siennas he holds up a finger lighting a small blue fire from the very tip* "Tch, like Sienna said... I've been reading you like a book, even down to this! WHITLEY, LOUIS NOW!" * *Fires the small fire ball colliding with a water bullet which fills the entire room with steam as Louis leaps down in front of Adam. Sienna pulls out her chain to knock the weapons from the guard's hand. They tried to fire however a glyph suddenly appears on the floor before rapidly descending, revealing Whitley appearing behind them before knocking them with a simple chop in the back of the neck*

Hazel did nothing as he seemed more preoccupied in his own thoughts. Louis and Y/n was busy handling the White Fang traitor. Louis hooked his bow around Adam's sword, preventing him from drawing it while Y/n comes in and pinned him to the wall.

Y/n: "You won't be shedding blood tonight!"

Adam: *losing control of himself* "HOW!? HOW DID YOU KNOW!?"

Louis: "It's the darnest thing. I didn't think for a second bringing these two here would do any good, but low and behold, he sniffed out an assassination plot faster than I could!"

Adam: *shocked* "WHAT!? THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN?!"

Y/n: *shrugs* "Meh, that's what they all say but at least I'm not just some scared, angry little bitch lashing out at the world and trying to drag everyone else into my own pain, now am I?" 

Louis: "Ironic, isn't it? We've been trying to fighting Jacques Schnee for years.. and it's yet now.  It's his own offspring who came here to trying to save Sienna Khan." *glares at Adam* "And trust me, you ain't getting them either."

Adam: "Oh and what makes you think you three can stop me.." *Kick them both back knocking them off him allowing him to go for his sword. However Louis proceeded to fire off several types of Dust arrows. The red head dodged a few, but an electric one grazed his leg, causing him to stumble a bit.  This allows Y/n to come in and grabs ahold of Adam's face before turning around and slam him into the ground causing a crater to form. 

Y/n: *annoyed thinking* 'Tch it be easier if I could use my flame for freely.'

Adam is seen quickly stumbling back that was until his ankle gets caught by Sienna's chain before he had time to react, the tigress sends him flying. As he lands, Sienna move to Louis side. Getting back up, Adam looked around his surrounding to see all of his guards were knocked out. Things were not going the mad bull's favor. Louis proceeds to fire off some arrows and Adam meticulously made sure he blocked then with his swords. Sienna attacked him with her whip and while any one blow could severely weaken and almost break his aura, he was careful to dodge only taking small hits, Which allows his Semblance to be ready.

In a flash, he took aim at Louis, catching him off guard. But before it could make it's mark, a single water bullet wizzes past Louis' side and hits Adam's sword snapping it in half. Before the Bull could react, Y/n come rushing with his emerald Aura claws drawn out before slamming it into Adam's stomach as a clenched fist slamming him into the wall before the entire structure crumbled on top the bull.

(End Music)

Whitley appears in front of his brother with Toile D'Argent in rifle mode pointed straight towards Hazel, who glared toward the two.

Y/n: "Whitley.." *The two slowly backed up towards Sienna and Louis, with Whitley still pointing his rifle at the large man before Lou's uses his semblance to portal them take them back to Menagrie.*

The next instance, the four found themselves on the street of Kou Kuana.

Sienna: *Looks over to the three male of this group* "I should thank you all."

Y/n: "It was nothing.."

Whitley: *blushing from embarrassment*"D'oh stop it! We didn't do much."

Louis: *wraps his arm around Whitley and give him a noogie*"Oh please I would have been a dead man if it weren't for yah kid!" Sienna and Y/n couldn't help but chuckle as Whitely tried to break free from the dog faunus' hold

Y/n: "Well.. anyways it's getting late..."

Louis: *finally lets go of Whitley who shakes his head and straighten out his hair* "Yeah...  My wife and kids are probably worried.." *walks off* "Later!"

Y/n: *waves Louis before looking over to Sienna* "Guess you are with us. Blake and the others are probably worried sick as well.." *turns around with Whitley following behind* "Come on.."

Sienna: *smiles before shaking their head* "Thos two.. are really something else.."