Chapter 13: Only Wind can Strengthen Fire

Vulcan's P.o.V:

I was walking back home with my son as I had just finished fishing for the day. I have to say I have caught a very good hall today catch today.

Anubis: *smiles* "We have caught so many fishes for today huh Dad?"

"Hehe Yeah we caught a lot of fish today.."

Anubis and me start laugh loudly as we were about to continue on our way home. But then Anubis stop and looks over at something.

"Hm something wrong Anubis?"

Anubis: *points at a direction* "Isn't that...Y/n?"

"Hm?" I look over to see Y/n looking out the sea again and I immediately noticed something wrong.

Y/n P.o.V:

You was looking at the sea. It usually helped you calmed down. But you couldn't help but feel sad. After what Winter said, it hurt she thought of you as a freak. Even after all these years she still saw you as nothing. But that's not all that hurts. You couldn't really use my flames as well as you could.

'Maybe she's right....how can I be strong if I can barely fight in my condition.'

You look at your hand and try making a big flame but all you get is a tiny small flame.

'Damn it..'

Vulcan: *off screen* "Y/n?"

You looked and turn your head to see Master Vulcan and Anubis looking at me concerned.

"Oh master Vulcan, Anubis..." *puts up a fake smile.* "What are you guys doing here?"

Anubis: "We were on our annual Father and Son Fishing trip when we noticed you ."

"Oh...I see..." *You look at your hand starting to frown* "I see felt a should n my hand I look up and see Master Vulcan look at me comforting smile*

Vulcan: "I could use the help with carry the fish can you lend a hand?"

You smile a bit and decided to help carry the fish back to their shop.

Timeskip:

You were sitting on the counter top drinking a glass of orange juice. Anubis was currently in his room taking a bath. Saffron walks out of her room noticing you.

Saffron: "Hey Y/n."

You looks at her giving her weak smile.

"Oh hey Saffron."

Saffron: "Is everything okay?"

"Honestly...I don't know.."

Vulcan walks to them from the back of the counter.

Vulcan: "Want to talk about it Kid maybe it will help?"

"I'm don't know..I'm just so confused

Anubis comes out of his room and walks over to you all.

Anubis: "Come on Y/n we are your friends...it's better to get these off you shoulders."

You sighs and explained everything that happened to you and your current condition. Vulcan looked at you sympathy and worried. Anubis looks with you a bit of shock. and Saffron was a bit confused.

Anubis: "Well that is um...something that is a lot of information."

"I know...I'm so confused.."

Saffron: "What are you confused about?"

"I'm mad of my mother for not telling the truth about me. I'm mad at Winter for just babying me. I'm mad at myself for...being a disappointment."

Anubis: "Okay for one thing you shouldn't think like that about yourself." *You look at him as he gives a calm look as he continues* "I known you for a long time and you are no mistake and my best friend."