Chapter 18: Really 'F"ing Lucky

Y/n P.o.V: 

You were currently deciding what to wear for the dance. After yesterday's of having a roller coaster of emotions yesterday for not only you but your friends and family. But what was more surprising was after you walked out of the dorm.

(Flashback)

You walk out the dorm with you sisters and brother.

You: "So Big sis...What are you going to do now?"

Winter: "Well, I have to head back to Atlas. I have new orders right now to help Mother. she needs help with releasing the other Faunus that Jacques had enslaved."

Weiss: "You're leaving.."

Y/N: "She's still the lieutenant of Atlas Military force." *you look at Winter and smile* "If you ever need to talk...or hang out call us."

Winter smiles a bit and you all hug each other and you guys say your good byes to Winter as she head back to Atlas. 

You and your siblings were walking back and that's when Blake walks up to you three.

Blake:*smiling* "Seems you 4 made up."

You: *all smile back* "Yeah!" *you look at Blake* "Is there something you need, Kitten?"

Blake: "Actually yeah..I owe you an apology for this morning..."

You: "It's no trouble kitten...you were worried of the White Fang...you walked up to her and kisses her on the lips."

Blake: *kisses back* "Heh well I have to say it....I would love to dance with you." *You smile happily* " there is one other thing...can you meet me at the court yard alone?

Y/N: "Okay?"

Later you were in the courtyard, waiting for Blake. You soon see her but with Ruby and Yang with her.

Y/n: "I thought you said you wanted to see me alone?" *You were confused*

Blake: "Yeah...I'm sorry...me, Ruby, Yang talked.."

Yang:*blushes* "....and me and Ruby,Velvet, and Coco like Blake...really like you...like..Like Like.."

Y/N: *you begin to blush* "O-oh...r-really..."

All the girls: "Yeah.."

Blake: "So I decided I'm going to share with you...if it's okay with you."

You think for a long moment and begin to smile.

Y/n: "I don't mind?"

Ruby: *happy* "R-really?!"

Y/n: "If you will have me, to be honest I actually had a crush with a you 5 for a really time...I been wanting to ask..but I didn't know how to say it..so now I ask..will you, Ruby and Yang, have me as your boyfriend."

Ruby and Yang tackle hugs you and Yang kisses you first, and the Ruby follow suit. You kiss them back, You the look at Blake, who walks up and kisses you as well.

(Flashback ends)

You found the outfit for the dance, which also your new combat outfit. As you got changed into you clothes.

(Your new Look at outfit.)

)