(𝟎𝟎𝟓) 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?"Stiles questioned Scott.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control, while i was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy."

"You don't know that."Stiles and Luna spoke at the same time which was a weird habit.

"I don't not know it. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."Scott spoke, Luna rolled her eyes taking a deep breath so she didn't say anything she regretted.

"No, You're not canceling, okay? You can't just cancel your life. We'll figure it out."Stiles spoke before Lydia came over.

"Figure what out?"Lydia asked, sitting down her tray next to scott and sitting down.

"Ha!"

"Um just homework."Scott spoke, Luna nodded.

"Yeah."

"Why is she sitting with us?"Stiles questioned lowly to his two best friends,before more people sat with them including Allison and Danny and some weird guy she didn't know.Scott pulls out the chair for Allison as she thanks him sitting down.

"Get up."Jackson spoke to the guy at the head of the table.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?"

"Because i don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot."Danny spoke, the guy got up leaving and Jackson took his place.

"So i hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar."Danny spoke.

"I heard a mountain lion."Jackson spoke.

"A cougar is a mountain lion, dumbass."

"A cougar is a mountain lion."Lydia and Luna spoke at the same time before Lydia played dumb."Isn't it?'

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who gonna die anyway."Jackson spoke Luna glared at him.

"No need to be rude."

"Actually i just found out who it is. Check it out."Stiles spoke putting his phone in the middle of the table so everybody could see playing the news.

"I know this guy."Scott spoke stuttering.

"You do?"Allison asked the boy next to her.

"Yeah, when i used to take the bus, back when i lived with my dad. He was the driver."

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?"Lydia asked, Luna, couldn't help but nodded not liking the idea Scott could have maybe killed the guy."Like oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said that you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?"Lydia questioned looking at Scott and Allison.

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."Allison spoke, Luna looked dude at her table before looking at her phone deciding to text Derek and ask him about the guy.

Moon

the guy that was killed last night wasn't

you right?

Derek

No why would it be?

Moon

I'm just making sure.

٭☆★☆٭

"You're a terrible bowler."

"You suck a Bowling."Stiles and Luna spoke at the same time as they walked down the stairs.

"I know! I'm such an idiot."Scott exclaimed.

"Yes, you are."

God, it was like watching a car wreck. First, it turned into a whole date thing and then come out of nowhere that phrase."

"Hang out."Scott spoke looking at Stiles who was being extra.

"You don't hang out with hot girls Scott, okay?"Stiles spoke, Luna looked at him offended smacking him on the back of the head."Ow. It's like death."He spoke going back to what he was saying ignoring Luna's death glare."Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."

"Hey! I love hanging out with Danny."Luna spoke kind of offended.

"We know, Lun."Scott spoke, with a small smile at the Burnett."How is this even happening? I either killed the guy or i didn't"

"Maybe somebody else did, Scott."

"I don't think Danny likes me very much."Stiles spoke thinking about it.

"He doesn't."Luna spoke.

"What! Why?!"Stiles spoke

"I ask Allison on a date and now we're hanging out."

"Am i not attractive to gay guys?"Stiles questioned looking at his two friends.

"Oh stiles...."Luna spoke faking concern.

"I mean first line, and then team captain wants to destroy me, and now... now I'm gonna be late for work."Scott spoke checking his watch.

"Wait Scott you didn't... Am i attractive to gay guy... you didn't answer my question."Stiles spoke before looking at Luna."Can you ask Danny if I'm attractive?"Stiles questioned before Luna broke out laughing.

"Yeah, sure, Stiles."

٭☆★☆٭

A/n: Look who's back! I'll actually try and update this book i promise

Instagram: floukruheda.wp

tiktok: floukruheda