He pulls away too soon and licks his lips as he backs away from me, pressing a button before he leaves the elevator. "I'm sending you down. Hudson will be there to take you to my apartment".

He turns to watch me as the doors slowly close and before I know it I start to descend. Once the elevator stops the doors slide open. The moment my feet touch the cold hotel lobby tile I mentally curse myself. How have I forgotten my shoes? And my dress. I'm only in a towel.

I fight the coldness and walk until I am seeing Hudson entering the doors. He stops when he sees me and smiles a bit. "Evening Miss Cousy" he leads me to his car where I sit inside.

"I'm sorry about this water on your seats" I can feel the towel dampen underneath me. His seats are leather so they won't be too messed up, but he'll have to go the extra mile to wipe his seats clean.

"No worries" he tells me sweetly. I can see a bit of his face from the rear view mirror and he doesn't seem agitated in the least. Which I am grateful for. I didn't want him to be.

The drive to Nicco's apartment wasn't too long for me, but I did start to get a bit sleepy. We entered a parking garage and Hudson drove until he found a nice parking space, not being too far from the elevator I saw.

Like always he opens the door for me and we get onto the elevator. He presses a button and we ascend until it stops. When the doors open I am brought to Nicco's beautiful apartment, not having to go down a hallway or anything.

His penthouse smells magnificent.

I step off the elevator and Hudson doesn't move an inch. It's only when I turn around to him that he says something.

"Mr. Rianchi specifically advised me not to enter with you. I'm sure you'll find your way around" I nod to him and he presses a button, the elevator doors start to close.

I am in awe as I turn around. There is black furniture- fine might I add, beautiful paintings all around, sculptures big and small.

My feet make little to no sound as I trail my way across his floors, stepping up a few stairs to find a bedroom, and when I do I find several. But the one with the dark bedsheets call my name, I know it's his room.

And of course when I enter all I smell is him. His cologne, and it feels like him. It's odd to be here without him. I imagined my first time being here he would give me a tour but sadly his work got in the way of that.

I go into his bathroom to see that it was large, larger than any bathroom I've ever seen. His shower is luxurious, and beautiful with the black tile. The glass doors are clean, not even a single swipe against it. I drop my towel and take my swim suit off before stepping into the shower and turning the water on.

The water feels nice against my skin, it's warmness pouring down onto my body. The water pressure is greatly higher than the one my apartment holds. I grab the bottle of soap he has sitting there and start to lather my body with it. Nicco's soap. It smells like he does.

When I'm done showering I wrap myself in one of the towels he has and because I have no clothes here I have no choice but to go into his closet.

And it is large. Neatly organized. I go inside, walking until I lay eyes on a black button down. I'm sure it's one he's worn before, he had on one similar earlier today at the event. I slip it onto my body and go back out into his room.

His sheets are silk once I peel them back and they feel lovely. Definitely better than my cotton ones at home. I slip inside and pull the top over my waist, snuggling myself into his bed. His sheets smell just like him.

I awake the next morning, slowly turning in bed. I immediately come to my senses, seeing the great sunlight peak into his room from the large floor windows he has. My immediate reaction is to jolt out of bed.