Chapter 1

Adrien was at his girlfriend's bakery after school was let out early after an Akuma attack from one of the teachers. Marinette was on the phone with her parents as they were in a rush to deliver some orders.

"Marinette just takes care of the shop till we come back," Tom states as he was leaving with sabine out the bakery.

"Yes papa, " Marinette nodded.

"Adrien sweetie do you mind staying a bit with Marinette," Sabine asked as Adrien was entering out the bakery.

"Of course Mrs. Dupain Cheng," Adrien nodded as he hold open the door for her parents.

"We'll be back," Tom announced as he stepped out the door with his wife.

Marinette was already rushing to go check the ovens to pull out the trays. "Are you gonna help blondie or stand there and look pretty?"

"Geez even when we're dating you still hate my guts," Adrien chuckled as he watched her working to set the pastries out on the display cases.

"Well, you're just standing there," Marinette chuckles back, "So here put on an apron your highness, and help roll the dough." She pulled an apron out and hang it over his head then kissed his cheek, "Please."

"But... but...." Adrien blushed as then tied the apron, "Fine, but when Nathalie gets here..."

Marinette cut him off, " You can go to your interview for your father's collection launch. Don't worry my parents will be back by then. Now chop to it."

"Geez princess your lucky your hard to resist," Adrien complimented as he looked at the bowl with the dough. He stared at it with confusion before scooping a handful of dough out to the counter.

"Make sure you spread some flour so it's not too sticky when you roll it," Marinette reminded as she was putting a tray of goodies into the oven.

"Uh, right..."Adrien chuckled as he then sprinkle the flour on the counter as he struggled with the stickiness of the dough, "Uh, you know I've never done anything like this before."

"Really? Not even with your mom," Marinette asked no longer giving him a sassy attitude to tease him.

Adrien sighed as he wished he could say he had those memories, "No, I'm a spoiled rich kid everything on a silver platter." He teased hoping to not make Marinette feel bad, "Hey but I'm learning. For all you know I can become a baker now."

Marinette chuckled as she then looks at his work. She then placed his hands on his, "Well, maybe with a bit of practice Agreste."

Adrien tried again and took over the control of the dough. He finally got the hang of it, "So should I consider a different career path?"

"What's wrong with modeling? Don't you wanna continue to model? Your really good at it," Marinette asked.

"You mean I'm really handsome for it,"Adrien chuckled as he pulled her waist so he can kiss her, "But I only model because my father asks me to do it. I want to do something I want whatever that is."

Marinette notices the sad expression that appeared on his face. She understood him as she can't decide what to do but having no other choice she can see why he could be upset. She looked at the dough he rolled out then states, "Hey you did a good job rolling the dough. Maybe you could be a baker."

"Really?"Adrien's face lit up.

Marinette boop his nose with flour on her finger, "Yeah just need a little more practice."

"Hey!" Adrien chuckled as he toss some flour on Marinette.

They continue to mess around the bakery while working until Natalie arrives at the bakery. Marinette was helping Adrien dust off from the flour war they had.