Chapter 6

"Marinette!" Tikki cried out from the purse to check on her holder as she was stomping out of the school. Marinette clenched her hand with the suspension form from the school.

"I can't believe she did it again!" Marinette growled in frustration, "And they all believe her!How does she do it? Her manipulating Adrien and then the class! But no matter what they won't believe me!" Marinette started to tear up but held her emotions back although she was ready to explode.

"Marinette..." Tikki was a a loss for words as Marinette had every right to be upset.

"She thinks she can have me out of the picture to be able to do what she wants!" Marinette bit her lip hoping that the anger would overcome her sadness. No longer wanting to be out in the public she took any alley way to hide away, "I just wanted to help.."Marinette heart broke as it was only minutes that she was setting up the classroom, "I just wanted everyone to understand..."She thinks back to how her friends immediately turn there back on her.

"But Marinette you know her nature,"Tikki tried to convince hoping to maybe make her feel better.

"I wish that article was e but it would've just back fired. Everything has gone wrong, and it's only getting worse and worse. I would of wanted for everyone to see who the real Lila is..." Marinette finally let a tear dropped down from her face.

"Marinette, calm down... Don't put yourself in such a state..."Tikki tried again as she was worried that soon Shawmoth akuma would appear and that she had to control her emotions.

"But Adrien..." Marinette burst out in a disappointed tone. Although she knew Adrien would believe her, he doubted her to go against her. He believe that she had done it out of jealousy or anger.

"Mari!" She heard someone call her name but saw no one in sight. She sighed as a result thinking she was hearing things. She looked around to see a akuma fluttering above her.

"Oh no no no!" Marinette cried out as she she saw the black glowing color of the akuma. She then spotted Chat Noir jumping down with cataclysm already activated on his fist. She tried to get up and move away before the akuma reached her, "Chat!"

"I got you," Chat Noir cried out as he then caught the akuma in his hand and cataclysm it. Marinette froze in shock as she watch him jump down to destroy the akuma in his fist.

For a few seconds she had forgot to breath as she looked at Chat Noir as he had pulled her by the waist to his chest to destroy the akuma. "Chat..." Marinette let out not knowing what to say as she looked at him in shock, "What are you doing?"

Chat Noir chuckled as he let her go, "Saving a damsel in distress of course. Are you okay?"

Marinette stuttered on her words still trying to comprehend what happened. She was in shock over how much she could have lost control, "Uh, yes. Thank you."

"Good thing I was around. Are you okay?" Chat Noir sighed and noticed the trail of tears left from Marinette eyes. He placed his hand on her face to wipe her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Marinette cried out as she took a few more steps back.

"I..." Chat Noir began but noticed the doubt in her eyes, "Mari..."

"I have to go," Marinette shook her head as she started to run out of the alley.

"No wait!" Chat Noir called out as he reached for Marinette but his ring began to beep. Knowing he had a few moments left he couldn't go after her, "I'm sorry." He made the decision then to return to the school and let Marinette have time to herself. But he would go back to her later.

Marinette arrived at her home to see her parents waiting for her. However they were on her side as this wasn't the first time Lila had gotten her in trouble. They were simply glad that she was safe. Although Marinette was relieved to have her parents on her side it doesn't change her status at school. For the rest of the day she hid out in her room upset at the whole ordeal.