➪TEN

The silver doors slide open and I find that Nicco has had more arranged than he said before

The silver doors slide open and I find that Nicco has had more arranged than he said before. At the museum he mentioned bringing me back to the rooftop for champagne but he didn't mention that things would be entirely different.

The hot tub is bubbling as it was last time, the steam going into the air. There's a table with fine food and fruit on top, and a bottle of champagne sitting on a bucket filled with ice.

"I thought maybe you'd want to use this finally" he kept his hand along the small of my back as he guided me further.

It's a nice gesture, a very sweet one. I've never had anyone do something like this before. But I'm unprepared so how will I enjoy it.

"It would have been nice for you to tell me. I have no swimsuit" when the words fall from my mouth he looks at me, a smirk on his face. "Nicco" my voice is hesitant. I'm not sure what he's thinking. No I know exactly what he's thinking and it's not going to happen.

He shakes his head, smiling a bit as he grabs a strawberry from the silver tray, picking over the series of fruit there. "I'm always prepared for these situations" he points towards a chair and when I look there is a black two piece there. I'm sure he's gotten this because it will only cover up ten percent of my skin.

"Come on. You didn't actually think I'd want you to skinny dip in the jacuzzi?" he raises an eyebrow.

He's beautiful.

More beautiful than I've ever noticed.

I mean I've always been so open about my attraction to Nicco, he's everything a woman would want, but tonight-tonight's different. The dimmed lights shine on him just right, giving his tanned skin a different glare than I've ever seen before. And I can't take it. He's hot. Too hot for his own good. And I'm sure he knows it too. Yes, he has to know it. He knows that he's hot, and he knows that he taunting me.

"Well I wanted to, but I guess I'll just put this on" I cut my eyes away from him, seeing him lift his head to me. I know he wants to stop me, but he doesn't. He lets me continue to walk so I do, sitting my clutch and phone down onto the chair, taking the swimsuit in my hands.

"Thank you. Where will I get changed?" At the sound of my voice a woman appears. She looks older than the both of us, dressed as if she was a worker. But working for who? I'm not sure. Nicco has said that this is his brothers hotel so who knows what tricks he has up his sleeve.

"She will show you the way" Nicco uses his head to point at the woman. When I bring my eyes to her face she gives me a gentle smile. I feel safe. Safe enough to walk with her, to which she shows me to a bathroom.

It's large, and I can tell that this one isn't intended for the use of the guests here. She closes the door behind me so I free myself of my tight dress, taking my underwear off and changing into the clothes Nicco got for me. When I'm done the lady shows me back out and leaves. I sit my clothes onto the chair as I look around the area.