Peace!

Once I felt better and Diablo let me leave the house, I immediately went outside and shifted but the moment I did, I realized that my own body high was huge! Like even the mountain was like a small pebble. It's soo small and thankfully I didn't destroy a thing when I shifted with my paws as the town was like a small ant nest for me.

So this is how ants must feel!

I mean giants!

They look so cute from up here!

And since when did I get so large?

What's up with the golden shine around me?

Wait is that even a shine?

Nah that looks more like rings around my paws.

With such a huge body the way to Rim and Vel shouldn't be long.

They sure will be surprised!

I am now a god after all!

Still can't believe it.

I was a quirkless kid in my previous life and now I am a god.... how the tables have turned...

Oh if Kacchan could see me only.

He would be shaking by now.

Me: *happy fox noises*

While I screamed in happiness announcing my present, I could hear some cheering coming from below me before I decided to change my high to a convenient one. At least like a house and not higher than that. I had a long way to go and I decided to run the long way myself since I needed some exercise.

All the 7 demons were with me. We all went to the other kingdom. While I was running there, Diablo was flying close beside me and the others behind us.

Diablo: We are here my darling.

Once we arrived at the castle, I shifted back into my human form and it was only thanks to the demons that I needed to wear something black and white which made me look like an old Greek god. People all around the place bowed to me when they saw me and started praying. Even now the people didn't dare to look at me directly.

Me: Is something up with what I am wearing?

Diablo: No, you look stunning my darling.

Me: Then why are they behaving like this?

Diablo: They are only mere humans, do not concern yourself with their believes and thoughts.

Me: Diablo... I was once a human too.

Diablo: As far as I see it you were a Kitsune as you said.

Me: No. I was a human and died as a human only to wake up in this world as a Kitsune.

Diablo: How very interesting. It looks like my wife is even more intriguing then I thought.

Me: Pffff.

Diablo: Did I say something funny?

Me: No.

Diablo: Then please explain to my why you are smiling like this.

Me: I used to know a chimera that liked saying that word and bringing chaos.

Diablo: Do you miss your old life?

Me: I would be lying if I said I don't miss some people but I don't regret dying otherwise I wouldn't have found you.

We walked down the road to the caste as well as the hallways with everyone avoiding my gaze and only bowing to me. Finally, after such a long more like short way for me, we arrived at the King's chamber where everyone was.