STS 15

"I

"I... I am his ex-boyfriend... " Jimin stutters. He still hadn't process all the things he had heard. Jungkook was pregnant?
"Oh... " She says, scratching her nape.
"Are... What's your name?" She asks, frowning.
"J-Jimin" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"So... You're the father of the child... Jungkook kept mentioning you... " She says.

"Jimin... Can you do me a favor?" She asks and Jimin nodded.
"Can you help Jungkook? Please get him back to himself... Even if I don't know him that much, it hurts me to know that people around here thinks that he's a monster when he's not... He lost a baby, something he hadn't have for so long.. " She says.

Jimin smiled before nodding.
"I promise you, ma'am... I will do everything to get Jungkook back to himself" Jimin says and the woman smiled at him, thanking him.

Jimin went back the next day, he greeted the same woman with a smile as he held some food in his hand. He walked inside the gates and inside the house. He looks around, turning the lights on. He sees Jungkook, giggling as he watches something on the TV.

He smiles and walked over. Jungkook looks up, gasping.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, still holding the bear and hugging Jimin. The older chuckled and hugged him back.
"I bought us some food, Kookie" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"But first... Let's get cleaned up, yeah?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Should baby get a bath too?" Jungkook asks. Jimin smiled and decided to play along.
"Sure! But baby needs to get dry before you put them to bed, yeah?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded again. Jimin's glad that Jungkook's actually listening. They walked to the bathroom and Jimin makes sure everything is ready before he starts to clean the younger up.

"Look! Baby is happy!"