Two: Recreating

"I... My- My parents... They... I don't.." I couldn't even get a full sentence out. Tears were flowing faster than a river. I could hardly breathe. My lungs were in pain.
I gripped onto Hizashi's shoulders and leaned my head toward his chest. I bit my lip and tightened my grip on his shoulders. I couldn't stop. I looked up at Yamada, he had a look of sorrow in his eyes. He placed his hand on my back and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry I asked, you don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable with it, alright?" He said, placing both his hands on my shoulders. I could feel my eyes light up at him. "No, You told me something important to you, the least I could do is tell you something important to me." I said while wiping the tears off my face.
"My.. My- M..." I couldn't say it. It was too hard, I thought about it and I knew it would make him upset. I didn't want him to be upset. But, I couldn't tell him I'm in love with him.
"My parents.. they abuse me. They're abusive." I stammered. I was trembling again. Hizashi pulled me into a tight hug. I felt my knees weaken. He didn't say anything, he just hugged me without asking for proof. He didn't try to comfort me by saying 'it's gonna be okay', He didn't deny it, he just.. hugged me. He just.. automatically believed me. A true friend. That's what he is.
I fell to my knees and brought Hizashi down with me. Hizashi is such a good friend.
Still, he didn't say anything. He was the shoulder to cry on for me. Whenever I cried, he never laughed and then start trying to comfort me by saying things like ' It'll be okay ' or ' Cheer up! ' and stuff like that. I looked at him, and he looked at me. After a second, his face was a light pink. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.
"Thank you, for being the shoulder to cry on. You're a great friend." I said while wiping tears off my face.

A few weeks later

It was a Wednesday, I've been staying at Hizashi's house for a while. He doesn't want me to leave because of my parents. Me and Hizashi's friend, Kayama, came running toward us with her phone in her hand. "Guys! Look what I found!" She yelled, holding her phone up to our faces. She was showing us a picture.
My heart fluttered, and my face heated up. I looked at Yamada, his face was bright red, like a cherry. My knees weakened, but I managed to keep standing.
"That's.... Not real." I said, crossing my arms. Kayama laughed at me. "Of course it's not, it's fanart from the sports festival!" She exclaimed, still laughing. "But.. I did wanna ask you guys a quick question." Kayama said, pulling her phone back.
Hizashi and I rolled our eyes. "Okay, so... Will you guys recreate the picture? Please?" She asked, hesitantly. At this point, my legs were shaking. I gave Kayama a look that says 'you're an airhead'. "What the hell?! No! I am not doing that." I yelled. Hizashi laughed at me too.
"I'd do it, just for you. But if Shota's not going to then we can't." He explained. I felt my face turn pink. "Please, Shota! Someone showed me this picture and I said something stupid and they said if I don't give them a real version of the picture by the end of the week, they'll take all my money!" Kayama said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed part of Kayama's hair. "Fine, I'll do it. But first.." I pulled the hair that I grabbed.
"Thanks Shota, but OW.. why'd you do that?!" She exclaimed. I smiled an evil smile. "Because you're an airhead." I said, in a soft voice. Kayama poked out her bottom lip. Hizashi had a thick line of bright red spread across his face.
An hour later, after school, we put on our physical education uniforms and went to the course where we did the sports festival. There are a few tunnels or whatever they are. We went in to one of them because:

1. Kayama said it would get us more accurate lighting from the picture.
2. I don't like the sun.

"Alright, Shota. Get on the ground against the wall. And bite Yamada's glasses." She said. I did what she said. "Good. Now, Yamada. Get on top of Shota and smile awkwardly." She said. Yamada did what she said. "This is gonna look so good!!" Kayama exclaimed. She grabbed her phone and took the picture from an accurate angle.

 She grabbed her phone and took the picture from an accurate angle

Yamada lost his balance and fell. "FUK!!" I yelled, and his glasses fell. "Ow, ow. Get off. Off. Now, please. Ow." I said. Yamada got off of me. "Sorry!" He said.