25 ⳾*⑅*❀⑅*

Mun Seok's POV:

I'll say, I was low-key nervous.

Actually no, scratch that. I was really nervous, despite the fact that I've gone out with him several times, but this time it just...felt different, I guess?

Ah, I don't know.

I took a deep breath as I took out my outfit for the day (or evening). It was nothing fancy, really. Just my usual comfort clothes since we were going car camping.

I checked the time, it was exactly 6 pm. And then the door bell rang. I smiled.

"Hi Taehyun!" I greeted him. "Hey, you ready?" I nodded. "Let's go then!"

We got into the car and Taehyun informed me it would take us about 20-30 minutes to reach there. We connected my phone and jammed to songs on the way.

We finally reached. I admired my surroundings as I got out of the car. "It's so beautiful here!"

Taehyun chuckled, "I know."

We began setting up the table and the fire, and the car, ofcourse. I didn't say this before but damn, where the hell did Taehyun find such a cool camper van?

Taehyun made coffee for us, and we sat close to the fire and talked about random things. It felt really nice, I didn't want this day to be over.

As it started getting dark, we got inside the van. We had set it up so that both of us could be comfortable. We sat inside sharing a blanket, the star flecked sky as our view. After a while, we saw fireworks in the sky. The while scenery looked like it was straight from an anime.

"It's so freaking beautiful," I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," Taehyun whispered back, and I looked at him. That's when I realized we were too close to eachother.

I swallowed as we stared into each other's eyes. And then...I felt a pair of soft lips upon mine.

He tasted like cherries.

I smiled as I leaned into him and softly kissed back. We broke apart, but still close as Taehyun said, "Jeon Mun Seok, go out with me."

I swallowed again as I melted under his stare. "I will," I whispered. "I will go out with you."