11 ⳾*⑅*❀⑅*

-ˏˋ ♡⑅ Autumn Festival ⑅♡ ˊˎ-
가을 축제

Mun Seok's POV:

I woke up at 9 am, with my alarm labelled as "축제의 날!!!!" (Festival Day) I immediately got out of bed and ran to take a quick shower and change. As I was doing my hair, my phone lit up.

Taehyunnie:

Goodmorning Mun Seok!
Are you ready? I'm coming to pick you up

Me:

Morning Taehyun!
Just doing my hair~
You can come over!

I smiled and put away my phone and continued doing my hair. I was touching up my makeup when the doorbell rang and I heard Jungkook's groggy voice asking, "Who is it?"

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, I was walking down when I saw Taehyun and beamed.

"Tae-" I tripped as my shoes collided with the stairs and I felt myself falling down so I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but all I felt was a pair of arms holding me. I looked up.

"Taehyun- ah, I'm sorry, got a bit too excited to see you," I muttered and he laughed as he helped me stand up. Jungkook walked past us saying something that sounded like, "It's too early for this."

"Hope I didn't make you wait too long," I said awkwardly and he shook his head. "Not at all!"

"So, shall we go? I have the whole day planned out!" He exclaimed as he smiled and I couldn't help but nod.

______________________

We went to a quiet cafe to grab breakfast. We ended up ordering waffles and coffee. The weather was pleasant too.

"You're gonna sing, right? What song are you gonna sing? Can I hear some of it?" I asked Taehyun and he shook his head. I pouted. "Come on! Just a tiny bit!!"

"Hmm...I'll hum a part of it. Is that fine?" I nodded enthusiastically and he hummed out a tune to a song that seemed familiar I couldn't quite remember where I had heard it.

"I can't wait to hear you sing~" I swooned and he chuckled. "And you? Did you think about what I said?"

I just shrugged in reply and was saved by further explanation as our order was served to us. We ate and then left the cafe, Taehyun paying for us despite me arguing.

We walked around and talked till we reached school by 12. There were quite some students already there, even though the festival would be starting at 1.

Taehyun and I immediately went to the music room, which was large enough to accommodate enough people so that the performers tonight would be waiting here before their stage. We nodded to each other as we got to work, plugging in wires here and there. Taehyun and I would also be making announcements. I guess these people really took the Autumn Festival that seriously, huh? 

I was almost done but struggling with a certain wire when Taehyun offered to help me. While he was doing so, a cheerful voice could be heard down the hallway calling out my name.

"Mun~" Beomgyu smiled at me as he entered the music room hopping on his toes. "I'm so excited for today! Are you done with your work?" 

"Oh yeah, just give me a few-"

"I'll do it for you, you should enjoy yourself while you can, you'll be making announcements later," Taehyun took the wires from my hand and smiled. I nodded. "Thank you Taehyunnie! Come on, Gyu." I linked my arms with Beomgyu and we skipped outside.