Chapter 28: despair and hope

Third P.O.V

After the death of Christina. Y/n and other justice league and seven, funeral for Christina even elaine belloc attended to her funeral, y/n was being silent through Christina funeral, during the speech. Elaine sit next to her cousin.

Elaine: "I'm sorry for your loss, cousin."

Y/n: "..."

Elaine: "before she went her own haven place, she say 'I love you y/n' I'll make sure to look after her."

Y/n: "thank you... elaine."

Elaine: "we may be different race, but we still family."

Elaine get up and disappear from every sight.

Later after Christina funeral.

Y/n was stuck in his room, kara, lucy and frisk was worry for y/n.

Lucy: "mama, I'm worry for papa."

Kara: "I know sweetheart. Let give him some space. Okay?"

They nodded and they leave but they didn't realize y/n isn't in the room. He apparently left without any noise.

Timeskip brought you by y/n created his own universe.

Y/N P.O.V

I was standing on tall building and looking down at the street.

Y/n: 'raven... I love you but he order him to kidnapped and kill her. And now, I will kill him. The justice league, the seven or anyone can't stand my way.'

???: "well, what do we have here."

I look up and see wannabe captain America, homelander.

Y/n: "fuck off."

Homelander: "woah there, that not how your mother taught you that language."

Y/n: "and you can piss off and kill yourself."

Homelander get close to me and he put his hand on my shoulder.

Homelander: "listen kid, I know it hard to lose someone you love and trust me, the hero will do our best to help this crime."

I slowly putting my hand on his neck.

Homelander: "hm? What this? You tryin to... Choke... me...?"

He realized I'm squeezing his neck and Homelander try to let my hand go but I didn't let go.

Y/n: "shut. Up. Right now, you can stop with with hero act homelander, I know your history and your compound-v. I don't care of your reputation or anything. You should be lucky that the justice league is under this control in this universe. If I kill each and any seven members. It won't be pretty."

I keep squeezing his throat.

Y/n: "once I done with my problem, you and other go back to your own universe and I will make sure, otherwise, I erased your universe. GOT. IT?"

I punch homelander face and send him flying up the moon.

Y/n: "trigon. This is your final day, no other demon can't help you. Not even, raven."

I pull out my phone and call her.

Y/n: "we need to talk. Our usual spot? Fine, but this is seriously talk. Right, bye."

I spread my wings and fly off to the location.

Timeskip brought you by y/n goes to school.

I arrived at the location and this place take me back.