Chapter 25: my little sister part 3

Third P.O.V

It been a weeks since christina confessed her feeling to y/n and they been going out without kara spying on them even y/n know she was spying from the beginning.

Y/n in his mind, that humans are nothing but god toys, created them and have them live until their lives come to their end. Why created them since the two being on earth was created. Adam and eve. I have my time with them.

Year 120,000 or 6th century

Earth

Y/N P.O.V

I was watching earth on the moon, I was looking at Adam and eve, first human male and first human female

Then I descent down to earth. As I enter earth, adam and eve look at me.

Adam: "hello, who are you?"

Y/n: "I am y/n."

Eve: "are you god?"

Y/n: "no, I'm no god nor your angel."

Adam: "then what are you?"

Y/n: "you're first contacted with the devil."

Eve: "devil? What are devil?"

Y/n: "abomination creature. Feel no emotion or sympathy from your kind."

Adam: "then, why you're not abomination if you are the devil?"

Y/n: "existence cast from illusion. You think, your seeing a abomination no, you're seeing nothing but devil."

Eve: "then, can we ask you something?"

Y/n: "what is it?"

Adam: "do death exist?"

Y/n: "yes, they do exist. They are death in many way, you may come across with death but death come to you. Remember what your first creator told you."

Adam and eve look at me

Y/n: "bow down to no one, worship no one, devil or god. My existence will remember, the future doesn't."

Then I disappeared and walking in endless of void and open my palm and see the universe

Y/n: "the son of morningstar, grandson of god. I am nigh-omnipotent and manipulate under my control."

(Fact power- omni-manipulation: Users can manipulate anything and everything -- be it physical (matter, energy, the space-time fabric, etc.); or metaphysical (soul, mind, life, death, logic, aspects of reality, and even concepts). The user has complete control and precision over absolutely everything and whatever is beyond.)

Present

I was watching outside at the balcony as the wind blew through his body

Y/n: "time flies, I remember the day the earth started to evolve. Now this universe has superheroes and also foolish heros."