Talk with devil son

SpardaXR37: "hello everyone who read my book. Today is not a chapter or story, just some chat with my friend. Y/n morningstar.

Y/n: "sup, you ugly disgusting with no life in your existence." He smile

SpardaXR37: "right... anyway. Let us talk about how the story goes so far."

Y/n: "right, people say I'm a broken overpower devil which is true. I have taken of my father of his demonic and angelic power and I'm a nigh omnipotent which I can do anything I want. Well, not anything if I use my full omnipotent which make me a all power to control the universe."

SpardaXR37: "oof, tell me about. I get comments of that power and how broken you are."

Y/n: "it just show how awesome and powerful devil I am. Maybe more powerful than other reader wattpad. Hahahahah!"

SpardaXR37 and y/n drink some tea

SpardaXR37: "I hate tea."

Y/n: "while we talking about the DC universe. Besides, we don't want to confused people how I travel through multiverse. I can travel any universe I want, such as in scp universe which they kept me inside a room and fill with holy shit and my highschool in highschool dxd! Oh my devil, I have wonderful time in there even putting femboy in that pervert idiot."

SpardaXR37: "mhm, so let talk about yourself. Power and how life you in hell."

Y/n: "well, of course my name is y/n morningstar, my father is Lucifer Morningstar the second most powerful being in the universe. My mother Lilith, is a demon but have a human form. And my power, well I'm a night-omnipotent I can create almost anything I want, I have knowledge of the dimensions and universe beyond of human intelligence, my body is completely indestructible and invulnerability. So blast me, holy me, nuke the fuck out of me. I can walk it out with bag of McDonald's food and I can carry planet just my fingers and one punch the whole planet and I was born in hell."

SpardaXR37: "how do you describe in hell."

Y/n: "dark, fire pit of human torture. Literally, anything that human that was thrown down here of their evil deeds hell even kids are thrown down here. You can do anything you want, murder, rape and eating people. Plus, any demon who dare to challenge me, try to take over hell or even kill me, I'll snap my finger like Thanos but quite the opposite and if I want to destroy the universe I'll just rip reality of their universe, They don't call me the prince of morningstar, I am the true darkness, awaken of people nightmare and their most desire."

SpardaXR37: "yikes, so how life in the DC universe?"

Y/n: "oh excellent, the universe is same as ever, justice league, league of doom, darkseid, trigon and most greek gods. But none of them can't even rival my power. Of course, I met supergirl. Oh boy, that women is hot as hell~"

SpardaXR37: "you don't say."

Y/n: "anyway, any female superhero is hot but nothing can't beat best with supergirl."

SpardaXR37: he mutter "Raven is the best girl."

Y/n: "what was that?"

SpardaXR37: "nothing. So, let see what the other say about you."

Cut to other room

Supergirl: "yeah, he seem nice but getting little cocky for being a devil son."

Cut to flash

Flash: "dude is insane."

Then green lantern hal

Green lantern: "why do people say my ring give steroid for willpower?"

Superman in dress room