chapter 7- working what?

Hello everyone I'm back with another story! I'm glad you guys liking this story and I will continue  working on it 😊

Let continue the story!

----------------
Y/N P.O.V

Y/n: "who you guys think is the biggest trap anime boy's? You know what, don't ask because there too many traps and that will make my boner confuses."

GL: "what the hell you even talking about?"

Y/n: "nothing, anyway you guys here to offer me to join the justice league?"

Superman: "that right, your powers and abilities could help earth and the way you defeat that monster prove you strong."

Flash whisper to green lantern

Flash: "we got our butt kick and that kid easily kill it."

Green lantern: "still want rematch..."

Y/n: "so if I join the league and use my power to either help and fight crime?"

Superman: "that right, we heroes must show everyone that can trust us even mean to show mercy on villains like luthor and other, we don't kill them, if we do then we no better of being a killer."

Y/n: "do we get paid?"

Batman: "the government give fund to the justice league."

Y/n: "do we get to kill anyone?"

Justice league members: "no"

Y/n: "and most importantly."

I give off with a menacing aura stern face

Y/n: "any hot girls in this watchtower?"

Suddenly a knife throw against the wall, it was right close to my face!

Y/n: !!!

Me and other justice league members look at supergirl with deadly aura around her

Y/n: "I mean no one in this watchtower isn't very hot, supergirl is hot and beautiful than any girls!"

Supergirl just look away giving me 'hmph' and she walk out the meeting room.

Damn she scary... but damn that turn me on!

Wonder women: "so, what do you say?"

Superman: "to join the justice league."

Everyone in the room looking at me, I lower my head down and I look back at them

Y/n: "sorry but I have to decline your offering."

Everyone was shock to see me decline to join the justice league

Y/n: "to be honest, your way of teaching and putting those villains will be a waste. No matter how many you guy try to put them away, they will escape and kill many innocent especially you bruce wayne."