Chapter 26: my little sister part 4

Y/N P.O.V

Since last night that christina was kidnapped by the demons whom I went mercy on them. I killed one and let that sirene on a warning but that doesn't mean I let her off the hook. After all, she is my toy.

After that, I went on protective on christina. And now she learn the identity of my existence, where did she learn this from? Angel, one of my uncle or auntie but for what I can tell, there is no name of that angel or the created so this 'angel' is a imposter. Right now, christina is still at the hospital and her hand is missing. I try my best to look after her, she is a human. I'm at the hospital holding a flower.

Y/n: I walk up to the reception "excuse me, I'm here to see Christina."

Reception: "let me see." She check on the name "ah yes, you can go on 5 floor."

Y/n: "thank you."

I make my way to the elevator. I get in and press the button. As the elevator goes up, it stop on 2 floor and there was nurse and doctor

As I mind my own business, I see the doctor that went touching the nurse butt. But I can tell the nurse was feeling uncomfortable. So I went reading there mind.

Doctor: 'hehe, such a hot nurse and her husband is dumb as a brick.'

Nurse: 'please, I can't do this anymore. I can't betrayed my love one.'

Great, not only he sexual harassment but he having his way with someone else marriage. I despite netorare. Man and women are selfish creature.

As the elevator open the nurse went on a hurry as the doctor grin then the door close.

Moment later

As the elevator reach to 5 floor, I walk out but as I leave, the doctor that was sexual on the nurse, was dead. On top of the elevator.

I knock on the door

Christina: "come in."

I open and see christina laying on hospital bed, I swear, light beam on her like a angel.

Christina: "y/n." She smile as she was happy to see me

Y/n: "Christina, my angel."

I walk up to her and give her a lovely kiss and I give her the flower

Y/n: "how are you feeling?"

Christina: "I'm feeling fine, though my hand is still kinda hurt but I will manage it."

Y/n: "that good, how long till do you have to wait to be here in the hospital."

Christina: "doctor say I will be off for tomorrow morning."

Y/n: "that good." My phone started to ring "oh hang on, let me call this."

I step out the room and pull out my phone and it a unknown number but screw it, I call

Y/n: "hello?"

???: "is this y/n?"

Female voice, wait. I hear this voice before then it hit me and I switch to my flirty side

Y/n: "is that you batgirl?~"

Batgirl: "I see you doing fine, acting nothing happened after you left me on top of the highest point on rooftop."

Y/n: "hey, you're still alive. Your batgirl that can fly like a bat."

Batgirl: "nevermind that, anyway I need your... help." She mutter that last word

Y/n: "I'm sorry, what was that? It sound like you begging for me to help?~"

Batgirl: "you know what I mean. I need your help, can you meet me at a bar, at 10 pm?"