The computer begins to download everything when all of a sudden, Momo comes yelling at me.

{WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!}

I held my head in pain from Momo's yelling. "Are you ok, (Y/n)?" Garmadon worriedly ask. I smiled to him as a reassurance.

'Garmadon is seeing if I know how to work the computer.'

{He isn't...}

There was a hint of anger in his tone of voice. "You're stealing?" Lloyd calls behind me and Garmadon. Looking at his face, it was filled with anger and betrayal. "Dad." He roughly pulls me behind him from Garmadon. "Our friends are risking their lives to save Ninjago, and you go behind their backs, using (Y/n) to gain an advantage!" Listening to Lloyd's every word he shouts to his dad, it made me understand what was going on.

I felt betrayed. All this time, I thought he will never become evil and not go against us all. I was wrong. "I'm sorry but I can't help it." Lloyd and Garmadon steps forward. "Ever since the Devourer bit me, evil runs through my blood." I had my doubts about Garmadon being evil. I'm sure- no, I'm positive that there is still good in him.

"You left me for so long. Where did you go?" Lloyd sounded like he was about to cry. My hand reaches to Lloyd's and gently held it. He too held mines as well. "Son, there are places in this world void of any good... dark places." Garmadon whispers. "Is that where Sensei found you?" I stand next to Lloyd being in full view.

"You know how I've always wanted those Golden Weapons well, this place allowed me the power to posses them."

"But why didn't you take me with you." It hurts me hearing Lloyd saying those words. It takes me back to where mama left me alone. "Every child has a choice to grow up to be whoever they want to be. But I never had that choice." Garmadon looks at the both of us. "Because I was bitten, evil runs through my veins." I tackled Garmadon with a hug, wishing that I could say to him face to face"Bitten or not, there is still goodness in you!" But in a state of being muted, I can't. "But you still have a choice." Garmadon hugs me back. You don't need to be like me, Lloyd. Your uncle has a plan for you. You as well, (Y/n). You don't have to be like your parents." The way he says it remind me of mama words. "Even though it may be to stop me one day, we have to follow our own destiny."

I released the hug and go stand next to Lloyd. "After I help the ninja stop Pythor, I'll need to leave again." Garmadon was then startled by Lloyd stomping his foot on the wooden floor. "Then why don't you just leave now?" I gasped at his words. I tugged on his cape and shaking my head no. "Lloyd."

"No, really." Lloyd shouts. I go I don't of him and try to calm him down, though nothing seems to work. "Go back to whatever evil place you came from." Just as I was about to set my hands on his shoulder, a satanic Nya comes in.

"*All right, operation stealth was a total bust. We're gonna need reinforcements-anyone there?*"

Lloyd push past me to slap Garmadon hand. "We don't want your help, and we don't need you here." The words I tired to avoide Lloyd saying. I look down sadly. "Maybe it would've been better if you hadn't come back at all." Lloyd bluntly said. "If that's how you feel." Garmadon walks away and Lloyd was jumping up and down from not knowing what to do. Leaving Lloyd by himself, I catch up to Garmadon and grab a hold of his hand.

His crimson eyes looks at my (e/c) sad eyes. I pulled his hand hard, instead he gently pulls his hand from me. "Why aren't you furious with me?" Garmadon questions my action. "Are you mad at me that I have used you." My hands what back to its side.

Why was I not mad him? Garmadon sighs and gently pat my head. "Never mind that, after all, your kindness won't last long and you will understand your destiny. For the mean time, please," Garmadon removes his hand from my head. "Take care of Lloyd for me." He walk off, leaving me blinking multiple time as a sign of confusion.

He jumps off the ship and disappear from my view.

{You should get back to the bridge.}

I said nothing to Momo and marched my way to the bridge where Lloyd is. The door was still left open along with Lloyd being in the same spot as I last left him. I procceed to enter the bridge and stand next to him. "I'll be right back!" Lloyd tells me and runs off to somewhere. I planned on following him but,

{Stay,}

'Kay,'

Just as ten minutes past Lloyd comes yells behind me, "The Green Ninja is here to save the day." I turn to see him posing with a very, very, verrry baggy green ninja clothing. Just then, an image of Kai wearing the same suit that Lloyd is wearing.  I tried my best not to cringe the thought in front of Lloyd. The future green ninja comes running and lifting his hood up.

"*Lloyd?*"

A static Nya calls.

"*Lord Garmadon? Is anyone there? (Y/n)?*"

Lloyd presses a button to talk with Nya. "It's me Nya, I'm here and (Y/n) is here too. But my dad... left." He quickly changes the subjet. "How are you guys holding up?" I turn my attention back to three screen, wanting to hear Nya's answer.

'Please be ok,'

However, there was no response. "Nya..." Nothing was said from the other side. "Hello...?" Lloyd calls again, but revived nothing...

'Please be ok!'

________________
Publish:
Words: 2344
Edit: none
________________
📢 small announcement for "Genshin impact" fanfics story 📢  (Don't read if not interested)

For those who still want to write a Genshin Impact story, I have one in mind however there isn't much excitement to it, so I'm seeing if there are still anyone willing to write a story with me. If so please dm me and I will invite you to my discord. I'm not sure if this will be a group story.
📢 end~

So I got lazy to edit but thank you guys for reading I hope you all have an amazing time and I'll see you guys later. Bye 👋🏼.