Finally, the net fall off of him and land harshly on the ground. "Uwa," I was amazed how he became free from the net. "And a little soft shoe doesn't hurt." he kick the suppose snake and poses. "Hehehe," I giggled. "Zane," Grandpa looks at him, " The venom of the venomari can make you see things. Clouds your perception."

"Then I will use my name Falcon Vision." Zane answers. His eyes turns blue for a moment. He turns his body around and waves at something. I look where he was looking at, and there stands on the roof is the Falcon. I waved at the Falcon. "Very good." Grandpa nods his head. "I have trained you well. You are all ready." He says.

'Wait, me too?'

"What about you, Sensei? Will you fight?" Kai asked. "We need all the help we can get." I looked at Grandpa to hear his answer. "My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up."

{Lies!}

'Momo!'

"But I will be there in spirit." Grandpa finishes, and on cue, Nya comes reporting to us through the speaker.

"*We're driving at the Mountain of a Million steps. You all might want to see this.*"

I dashed to the railings and look out at this mountain shaped like a snake with its mouth open as if it would be ready to chomp at something from the air. "What are those snakes up to?" Cole mutters. "Wait for me." Lloyd comes running down the stairs. "This is not your fight." Grandpa sets his hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny. You shall stay with me and (Y/n)." I walk next to Lloyd.

Lloyd looks down from the rejection. I rubbed his back with my hand to try to at least comfort him. Nya comes flying down with her red and shiny samurai-robot-suit. "Well, he's gonna have to look after himself and (Y/n)," I tilt my head from not understanding what Nya is saying. "Because we made room for you." Nya point the chair for grandpa Wu.

'Oh, he's going with them.'

I said to myself. "You said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along. Well, what do you think?" I looked at grandpa Wu for his answer. "I think..." Grandpa runs up the stairs and jumps over with a front flip to his seat. "Shotgun! Haha." Grandpa looks like he was having fun. I wanna ride on it.

Going in front of the robotic samurai, I reached my arms up and curled my finger together multiple times to get the hint that I want to ride on the chair.

"Sorry, (Y/n). You can't go with them." I hear Garmadon behind me. I shook my head no, and hand sign a word.

~|R-i-d-e|~

Since Zane disappeared, I'm facing the opposite from Grandpa, no one understood what I signed. "That an 'R' and an 'I'...um..." Lloyd was slowly beginning to understand me but then gave up. I sigh out of defeat and shake my head side to side to have them understand that I meant never mind, but, they understood me with that one. "I will stay back with the children's. I don't enjoy saying this but..." I notice Garmadon begins to blush and hesitate. "Good luck."

'My necklace,'

I wanted to give one of them my necklace, but they already left. Lloyd went off somewhere and Garmadon was right next to me. "Lets go to the bridge. I want to see if you know how to use that...computer." he explain, which I nod understanding. As we got up to the bridge, Garmadon ask me if I know this or that. I answered him by either shrinking my shoulders or by nodding my head yes and show him as proof. The next thing is if I know how to download information about the ship, and more, and put those in some small gadget, which I only shook my head no.