𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 || 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦

⊱ ─────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ───── ⊰

A hand was being slammed on an office table and an angry sigh come out within his mouth, gazing at the lass who is forthwith in a standing position, watching him run violent, "Does this make sense? You want to deliver a ritual from me for your own opinion?!"

Gguk raises this head to his glaring eyes that are undertaking to burn him with embarrassment and humiliation. He attempted to clarify, "Uncle, what I am trying to defend is true. And you realize, there will be no disadvantage to doing it on you" Min Wook look away and tried his best to control himself.

He scrubbed his temple with his fingers in stress but unawares spun to face him which brought about Gguk to flinch. Min Wook drive closer to him and referred at him with his index finger.

"You have embarrassed me. You embarrass yourself towards me. For me, ghosts don't exist! I tried my best from the extraordinarily beginning to let you keep on working with that meaningless job but now I hope you just get fired in there!"

"I'll pretend this never happened but in exchange, forsake that job. I will find you a promising one" With that, he operates back to his seat in stress. Gguk left there speechless from the expressions he heard and can't acknowledge them. He expects to defend and deny all the older's announcements yet he doesn't have any voice for that.

For now, he turns his back on him and leaves. Closing the door from behind with a sigh, contemplating on everything. He can't blame Jennie, after all, it was him who begs so. Yesterday lived a celebration just for him and now, he is previously being scolded by his uncle. He doesn't want to quit work but he also doesn't want to disappoint his uncle who fed and sheltered him until now.

I guess life has offered him real thinking for a decision.

Jen as always updated her cases on her files and lived busy finishing so, "On August 15... a raped woman has been crying down on a road near Nam-" As she occurred typing, her phone ring predicted that an uncommon number subsisted calling her. She swift her compassion to it and lower her cat-like glasses and gather it up. She suspects it for a sec and carefully answers it, setting the phone near her ear. Fortunately, no one was around her even Rose as she breathed busy doing her livelihood these days.

"Hello?" That was the early utterance her breath discharged at the matching time.

"Good day, dear. Is this Yoon Hye Ji? Royal Wealth had finally scheduled you today"

'Royal Wealth'

That put together her attention to the lie she gave birth to come up for her identity with that old lady. Hearing the spokesperson, she can skillfully figure out that it was the woman, Hwang Ji Young.

"Oh... is that it. What period should I'll be there?" She waited in eagerness after giving attention to the papers being flipped loudly and her question existed being answered, "Umm, 1:30 should be it, dear. And again, I have come up with rumours for you today. Have a delightful day!"

Before she can speak, an incredible denial noise after a thud come up from the phone that hurt her ear to make her understand that the call was being finished off. She moves the object away and grimaces from the loud note. It stopped beeping and finally show her an image of herself as a little kid hugging her late mammy, as a home screen wallpaper.

A sigh came up and space out for some moments after eventually checking the time that it was already 8:35. Assume she has to get ready for a five-hour-long drive.