62. If I Can Go Back To Time.

ANSHUMAN

"I screamed, as I kept the laptop and files in the dining, and took the car keys from the table, running out, "What's wrong?" I heard Kritika say behind me when I unlocked the car doors with the key with its beeps. In that, Kritika was already behind me. "What's wrong? Why are you running so much? What problem did Siyansha start now?" She asked. Without even me giving any hint. And I got mad. I got mad.

"What do you mean by what problem she started now? Is she alone the troublemaker? Huh!" I screamed at her, "Even if she dies someday, you will say it was selfish of her to do that alone! Right! Oh no, wait, you'll say, even here she went up first. And will cry like a fucking teenager about no one loves me bullshit!" I was very mean to her. When I sat inside the car. And turned the engine, and drove backwards to turn around. While she was standing aghast at what she witnessed right now. Yes. I yell and scream. And yes, I just did that.

I was already ahead on the roadway when I realised that I should have at least told the family members about it. So I dialled in the car. And waited for Dad to respond. "How can you scream at my daughter like that!" he yelled immediately after he picked up the call.

Of course, she must have gone and cried about it like a baby would.

"Siyansha is in hospital," I said when there was silence but then he scoffed.

"Not new news," he said and it made me only a little astonished. It's not even been 2 months and he has already given up on her. Look at Rehman being on it for years.

I parked outside of the hospital, climbed over stairs went near the ER. Finding Rehman. He came back to India? I thought he was calling from LA.

I went to him and looked at his face. Man and I couldn't hold back myself from hugging him. Yes! He is just a strange man who makes me so jealous when he is with her. But I am always so glad about the fact that he is always there when she gets hurt. Always.

Or else, she must have died already. A long while ago. But him being by her side. He is like a gem, blessed to her through the heaven.

Or maybe it's just hell making sure that she doesn't come up to cause problems there. I wondered in myself and laughed. Even I'm diagnosed with her sarcasm now.

"So? What's happening?" I asked him when he smiled. "We met at our Hotel building when some man attacked us. I survived but she took her stabs of knife,  17 cm, all inside. She is in the emergency operation theatre." God!
Three stabs with a knife that long.

I sat on the chair, my hand buried in my face. "When did you come back to India?" I asked him, as he went to the water purifier and poured me a glass, handing me.

"A while ago. Since Siya rejected me, he wanted me to reunite with Radhika." He said, I raised my brow. For an answer.

"And you considered that?" I asked when he didn't take the hint. "Well, I can't be single forever and linger on a girl who loves someone else?" he tried to sound obvious.

Wait, who does she love?

"Who?" I asked when he saw me astonished, "What do you mean by who? We broke up because of you dude?" He got frustrated when I laughed.

"And I married because of her," I whispered inside my mouth but he heard it and chuckled.

"Do you think? Will any of us end up with her in the end?" I asked him, and he shrugged, "We will know in the end." he stated the truth, and I nodded. And silence again, the red light of operation turned down. And we waited for the doctor to come out.

"You are not fazed about her being stabbed or being in operation theatre anymore? You usually get shocked and are always unable to handle the situation.

" Well, first times are shock, second times are threat and third times are always turned into Habit  You know," I said and shrugged. "When she was burned, I was shocked, when she was drugged her life or death matter, felt like a threat but now. It's like. Nothing new." I said when he giggled, but then the doctor stood and walked inside.

"She is, fine. But I want to talk to her guardian," he said, as we both looked at each other. "We are it. You can tell us." I said and kept my hand nervously on Rehman.

"Please come to my office."

We followed the doctor inside as he asked us to sit. "Who of you is the husband?" The doctor asked, "None." I replied when we both glared.

"I am her best friend."

"What about family?"

"I am her family," I replied when the doctor hesitated but Rehman asked to tell them.

"Okay, as you say. Apparently, in her case, both the rectum, uterus and bladder got hurt. As we proceeded with the operation unlikely she might have a Hematoma rupture. That means internal bleeding after the operation." He said as he stood to bring one of the graphs from his shelf. And kept it on the table, as you well know, she was stabbed from the back, and and she had her rectum and uterus as well as bladder hurt since the knife was long. If practically speaking the knife entered and crossed her body.

But that's not all. " He said and halted while I was too shocked to speak anything right now. Same for Rehman.

"As well as the last twist the stabber made which slit the whole length of 8 cm, in her uterus, she can't carry a baby in her womb anymore. "