44: Unravelling.

ANSHUMAN

She turned the white wall into a transparent glass when Saya Hari and her Dad came into vision. Sitting on a chair. Looking at us. When they were equally shocked.

And the whole crowd in here was shocked. Their heart in their mouth. Everyone was shaken to the core. Those people have been dead for years now. Were sitting alive in front of them, it must be like shitting in pants.

"I am loyal to you all, to show you that my parents aren't dead. And rather alive and fine. " Siyansha yelled. The crowd was standing looking at the glass door. As Siyansha pushed another button the glass door started to slide sideways. Her dad, I saw her for the first time after only seeing him in photos.

When the door slid. I can feel the rage Saya was leaving from the distance. She walked towards the door. "You all were alive? Where were you? What was happening?" The rumbling was engulfing the room.

As soon as Saya Hari walked inside, she went to her stepkids and hugged them."I missed you all." Her weird acting starting. Right? If she was dead for all these years, on what accords are they a candidate? And then my eyes went to the thirty per cent people and some men were not shocked by this.

Well! What is this?

"Hello, everyone. I and my husband are apologetic for the shock we are giving you. But we stopped our children from telling you anything." She said, as fake tears started to roll down from her eyes, my eyes widening at the shock I was receiving now. Is she crying? She came towards Siya. Looking from up to down, "How grown up you are?" She recalled hugging her tightly. And from what I see from a distance she was whispering something in her ears.

She must be threatening or warning her for what Siyansha did today.

"Where were you both? And the death?" The unicorn man asked them.

"We were abducted by some people. And were under threat from them. Even they were behind my daughters. It was just a struggle." She cried, sending me into a dilemma. And literally half the people believed her crap. Like how? Are they blind? Or lost their heads?

"So when we came back we decided to stay put. And let our daughters take control." She continued. And wow! This damn shit started to console her.

Woah!

Siyansha's plan fails. But wait. Was she smiling? Was she smiling? Wasn't everything messed up?

After a brief while of chit-chatting between the crowd, Chaya recalled. "Should we begin?" I heard her voice.

When everyone started to look at each other. And then I heard the reason for her smile."But according to rule, until the former chairman is alive, there can be no new chairwoman, can there?" Siyansha asked, rolling the ben between her second finger and thumb.
Her eyes were fixated on the empty table. "That means no voting. Will there be?" The voice came out again. And everyone agrees.

"So that means, No voting?" Another member asked, "That means Mr.Oberoi will be back on the chair?" It was asked by another man. Who was beaming with happiness?

"Yes. He will be." Another man said smiling. While half the crowd was rather sad. Because they wanted their child to be in the position.

"Not if the former man wants to retire?" And one of those greedy men spoke. "Don't you think it's time for you to retire Mr.Oberoi?" He asked the old but still young and fit man. Saya's and Kritika's dark gazes settled on him along with all the curious eyes of people here. And his. Only settled in Siyansha who was still playing with pen. Hitting one pen with another, is the game kids play in school. He was just lovingly looking at Siyansha.

I can see why everyone says that he used to treat her like a princess. His fatherhood love was dripping in his eyes.

He smiled, as he started to speak, "I want my kids to live their youth. And not just their ass by the workload of company and politics." He started to announce. His voice first time wide and hard. He was strong and his voice had authority in it. I wonder how Saya managed to keep him in the box. "I will continue." He said, when Siyansha's play stopped. And his eyes were still on her back.

I saw a loving soft and normal smile forming on Siyansha's lips too.

Wow! They are such a beautiful daughter-father duo.

I don't understand how Saya and Kritika are their family. Because both were on flame.

Shouldn't Kritika be happy? This is what she wanted from the first day.

Her father to get out. But no! Here she seems entirely different. And not just this. I must give applause to Siyansha. She nailed it. I mean! In one shot, she proves how capable she is apart from being harmful and savage, how she managed to gain all the wealth without begging anyone now that her father is out. And how she got her father out of Saya's grip.

Like awesome!

In just one fucking action.

She came back to the position she left 2 years ago. Even better. Without Rehman.

I always thought she was just an overenthusiastic and unthinkable woman, throwing money and tantrums. Enjoying being a rich kid. But she was rather more than that. I thought she was like 'me when Mannan empire was alive." But damn! no! She is more than just the picture.

"Siyansha?" Her dad called her, but she hadn't talked or walked towards him yet. After unravelling the screen, she didn't see him again.

Was she nervous and anxious?

"Come on baby girl! How long are you going to stay away from my hug?" He yelled. When Siyansha turned and ran towards him he engulfed her in his wrap, chuckling. "I missed you, Dad! I missed you!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Did you like this Siyansha apart from the usual savage and blabbering one??

Question especially for the one who loves Siyansha's savages