24. Fight With People Of Your Height.

ANSHUMAN.

I know, I am ruining this for you. But ask me if I care.

This is happening to you Siyansha because you said you are not the type of person who gets moved by feelings and sweet things.

So, I am using the other way around.

And that's being fierce and tough.

And of course, I want to move this Rehman out of your life. I don't like him. To be more precise I hate him, hate him from the core of my heart. At the point where I won't be guilty once to kill him, if I have a chance.

After Siyansha saw me, I was waiting for her to run towards me and probably hit me.

But what she did was.

Grinning.

Is it a smirk, she is grinning?

And the next thing I saw, was all the officers coming from the inside with things, started to go back inside with the things, and not only them, the things that were already out were being taken back inside.

What the fuck!!!

How is this happening? It was just three minutes we looked at each other and, she already did this!?

I grabbed the officer, "Sir, what is happening?"

"You almost made us get fired from our jobs!! It's good of her to not backfire on you, or you will be in jail right now."

What does it mean!?

"Why? How did this happen?"

"She is Randhir Raja's friend. He is the Major personality of here."

Randhir Raja? Sounds familiar.

I looked back at the girl as she toasted the invisible glass of champagne to me.

~

SIYANSHA

"Siyansha, do you think, taking help from that bastard is going to help!?... What did he ask from you in return?" Rehman, worried about me kept pestering me as we decided to go to some nearby club.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"He keeps coming on you!!" he with more worry asked me.

"It's okay to bow in front of him, but then get trampled by Ansh," I explained to him, the reason for my extreme step.

"Ansh? Didn't even take you 24 hours to give him a hubby's name." He complained at the word, I didn't even much thought about.

"Of course, And it didn't take you 5 minutes to kiss Radhika after I left."

"I knew this would come in between someday. I was explaining to you that day but 'Ansh' did not let me." He clarified by specifically speaking the Ansh word in a feminine tone.
"And to be precise, I didn't kiss her, she did."

"Of course, she was some great Khali, you couldn't push away!!" I replied getting more irritated, "What's the point of those six packs and biceps!?"

"I am a man. I am sorry I couldn't get a hold of myself.

"Oh my my!! Somebody might confuse you two as a couple. If they don't know you. And Rehman what's with that jealousy?" Kritika spoke while driving, I in the passenger seat and Rehman in the middle.

"What about your sister? She is jealous of my ex-wife too?"

"Ex-wife? You were married?" Kritika asked in confusion. And unaware of the newly found information.