45: The feeling of completion.

ANSHUMAN.

"Oh my god! It feels like forever since I have been to my sweet lovely house! I missed you, my love!" Her father said, entering inside the house.

Looking around all the things and set up surrounding the living area and dining.

"It's still the same." He said and took a deep breath. Today Saya was here again too. "Feels amazing to be back?" And she barked.

"Of course it does. But just some mosquitoes are here with me too. Bothersome." He took a bite of Saya. And I can sense how much she hates this. But she crossed us leaving us alone. She must be planning the next.

Her father looked around again. And then his eyes settled on me.

"You must be my second daughter's husband. Come here, son-in-law." I was with them the whole ride. And now he noticed me? "Yes." But I just nodded, when he came towards me and hugged me thumping on my back.

"I heard you got married to Heer too?" That was his second question.

And I wasn't fond of his senses.

"Yes. Almost." I hesitatingly agreed. When he nodded. "Kritika too is a nice girl."

Yeah, she tried to kill her sister twice. I wonder where is the nice girl. You don't know anything, old man.

"Only when she is not around her mother. Or else you already know. She kills her blood share." He taunted her when her already sulked face was more hurt. Well. This family react so weirdly to murders and death. As if it's like stealing someone's sweets from the refrigerator.

They talk casually like it was nothing.

When he turned to look around, he went towards Kritika. "Kritika? How is your life?" He asked, towards her. When she was just not okay. Clearly.

"Oh! Thanks, Dad! Thank you for having time for me after your unlimited love for Siya. It's not like I was not there. Or I did not try to get you out! I practically married and had a kid with a stranger for you. I helped Saya in every dead evil thing she did. I was dying every day to get you out finally the Hell. But no! Just because your so-called Siyansha came and did something as little as taking off the curtains, she gets all the credits? Dad! I never come first for you. And yet you were always the priority for me." She started to flow on a father who just come after years.

"Come on sister. Don't get jealous today. It's not like your nagging will make you first?" Siyansha said, hopping on the couch, Her legs crawled up on the seat, while she was eating the bowl of grapes. "The seconds are second for a reason." And started to scroll down her phone.

"Siyansha! Is that how you sit in front of your sister's husband? Is that a manner?"

What? Manner? Does she even have any?

"What?" She asked confused, when he asked her to sit with her legs straight down.

Wow! He is outdated.

"What Dad? We were a couple before my sister threw me in the fire to have him."

"Yes! But now. He is married. And a bigger designation for you to respect."

Siya respects me. Is the most impossible thing.

"I'm sure brother-in-law doesn't have a problem!"

What?

"Don't call me brother-in-law!" I screamed, everyone's head turning to look at me.

"I mean, you can call the rest don't call brother!" She chuckled and again started to gulp the grapes. While his father's curious eyes were settled on me.
"Sir, we were married for the day. If we don't count the coma parts. It's uncomfortable." He nodded and turned to look at Kritika again. "Where is your daughter? I want to see her," He said to her. When she rolled her eyes, and mumbled that she was bringing her and went into the room. He laughed.

He was a conservative and normal average-looking father. But if he was married to Saya Hari, called her dead while she was alive and asked her to live in hide for years before he got trapped in the same net, he was a chairman with the most evil people I know in the circle. I'm sure he is not much of a nice guy either.

Perhaps, is he worse.

"Chaya! Cold coffee?" Siyansha screamed, and I saw that the cool guy right now wasn't very cool.

"Is that how you call-"

"So? Do you want me to call her mother?"

Okay, so no matter how good together they are. The Chaya part is still sensitive between them.

"It's okay, honey! I called her to call me Chaya." Chaya came walking inside, with a tea in her hand. She kept the tray on the table in front of the couch.

"Sorry! I already made tea. So you will have to have it." So the real Chaya is out now. Can say that she must be an evil stepmother.

But was just passing by while the dad was not hear. Siya's rough eyes were good enough to dig holes in the smiling face of Chaya.

And unexpectedly, Siya picked up the cup and threw it all over Chaya's face. And much to my shock, I wasn't that surprised, but her dad was.

"Siyansha!" She ignored his voice and continued what she was doing.

"Since you were more interested in drinking tea, I helped."

"That's not how you treat an elder!" His father continued the scolding.

But Siyansha kept the bowl back on the table, and stood, wiping her non-dirty hands on the white clothes she was wearing.

"Oh not an elder, but maybe I can't treat my father's fucker like that!?"

Wow! I thought they were some Disney father-daughter duo, but they were normal.

Loving as much as fighting.

"Apologize." His father's one word had authority in it. That was pee-in-pants worthy.

They were passing each other unhitched stares, "You won't apologize?" He asked her, but Siyansha's eyes were the answers.

"Drop all the cards."

What??? Over a mistress? He is!

"If you don't learn to respect others. That's how you will be treated. I'm not gonna let Saya create another her. Drop the cards. You are not going to get anything for a week."

"Those are not your cards. I got it from Anshuman." Was Siyansha's comeback.

Slow.

"Well, my company is paying him to pay the bills on the card." He revolted. Making her lose her toughness.

Siyansha took her clutch and brought out the whole cards and threw it on the table. "Good, and you are grounded until you learn how to speak nicely with Chaya. "

"Well, then maybe I am in jail for eternity. Because that's not gonna happen." She shrugged starting to walk the other side.

"Learn it, Siyansha!" Her dad said for the last time before she walked towards her room.

"Instead of teaching me how to not be disrespectful. Why don't you teach yourself, that how to not be a cheater and betrayer? Because what I see is that you are the reason for all the mess!" She revolted back.

And I was feeling out of the place.

"I was in love, Siya!"

"Yes! Dad! You were in love with one woman. But when you cheated. You hurt the other women in your life. You decided to hurt Kritika, me and MOM!"

That's the first time I heard Siya refer to Saya as Mom.

"So? She is a Mom now? From Saya! Saya! She is mom." He was fighting with his daughter, by making his own mistake. Because I feel Siya is right here. His cheating did affect their life so much.

"Why? Hurt? Because I didn't call your Whore a mom? But called my Mom a mom?" She hysterically accused.

He looked to the other side, and then back at Siya. "Drop your phone too. You are not having any screentime with anything digital."

Is she in fifth grade?

As per my expectations, she scoffed and threw her phone shattering it in a zillion pieces.

And gave an ancient bow, by rolling her hand in the air, "Here, my lord!"