"You need to tone down your kdrama's." I tell her as I push her off from my lap. Hey! She exclaims getting a proper balance.

"Ask you Kdrama Oppa to make you sit on his lap," I tell her giving her a really huge smile and I go back to work, while she grumbles and gets back into her seat in that process she sticks her tongue out.

I reach my house and see that my father and stepmother are already asleep. I get into my room freshen up and get down to sleep with many thoughts in my mind.

Is this the right decision? Will she say yes? What if she says no? Does she have other plans?

With these thoughts itself, my tired mind makes me fall asleep.

Getting out of my bed faster than before, I get on with my early morning meetings. For lunch, I decided to meet up with Adithi at their house as I had many meetings come up suddenly.

I stand in front of their door, I knock on the door a few times before Karthik ends up opening the door. "So, you finally decided to get married?" he asks as I enter the house. "Meera would be the one to decide," I tell him taking off my shoes and also my suit leaving me in my dress shirt.

"I still remember you telling us how you never wanna get married." He tells me as the memories of the past make us Chuckle.

"That was when I thought I would never meet anyone perfect. But now I have her." Those words easily slip out of my mouth with zero second thought.

"So let's start brainstorming?" I say as I seat myself at the dining table along with Karthik and followed by Adithi. After thinking of 7 ideas a small exchange between Meera and Me comes to mind. "Meera never wore a slip dress," I say as the words we exchange during that time start turning around in my head.

"Wait I remember," Adithi says as she fishes out her phone and starts searching on Pinterest. "I remember her pinning something on her board." She murmurs as she concentrates mostly on searching on for something.

"You have access to her Pinterest board? She never lets anyone touch that!" I say at the memory of her lashing at me when I tried to look at her boards comes to my mind.

"She doesn't know, I kinda guessed her password once, that's how am able to get her gifts for her birthday. Yeah found it "she says as she points to a photo of a model with a black cowl neck satin slip-on that came till her mid-thighs.

" It might be hard for her to wear that as she might get a lot of stares," I tell feeling bad that she never got to wear the ones she desires.

"Why don't you take her to a private table in the restaurant for a date, that way no one will look at her?" Karthik suggests after staying awfully quiet from the past hour.

"That sounds like a plan, I will get on to making the design. I will not be copy-pasting the dress but adding my own touches. I think I can propose to her in a week. I tell and after talking about it for some time I leave their house and reach my office to start thinking about how the dress will be executed.

After a lot of brainstorming, I ended up with a black cowl neck Pick satin slip-on that comes till her knees with a long slit till the mid-thigh. It took me two days to draw, four days to make, and two days to make even more adjustments and give it the perfect needed accessories. With all that done and the ring already picked up.

I take out my phone to text Meera to check the waters.

'Wanna go out tonight?'- Rahul

'Yup, I wanted to ask that!'-Meera

'Then it's set! I had a place in mind I wanted to try let's go there?'-Rahul

'Sure! Let's do it!'-Meera