Chapter 18

Chapter 18

🌷Rahul POV

"How do you like the party, Robert?"I ask one of my father's employees."I am really enjoying it, sir!"He tells me."I told you many times Robert, No need to call me sir."I remind him again.

But I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around to see Meera. Before I could ask her anything she pulls me by my tie and attaches her lips to me. Did she just kiss me?! I can't believe it. I was so stunned I couldn't even react.

She was slowly pulling away. But I won't let her go from me. I pulled her back by holding her face. I really am in love with her. This kiss made me feel a lot of things.

We sure needed some air now so we pulled out. I look into her eyes glowing at the moment with the little light present in the club. I just wanna get out from here with her. But I have to be at this shitty party. I know it's my birthday but nothing is more important than her.

"We will talk about this after the party."I ask her. But it sounded more of like a statement. She nods her head and goes back to where Adithi was sitting. Everybody was asking whether it's official or not but I brushed it off. Soon everyone left. I didn't wait a second I pulled her by hand took her to her apartment. I told them no one should come here beforehand so we could talk in peace.

We stand in her apartment living room. The light isn't that bright. Just enough to see the girl I will be calling mine in few minutes." Meera, I will get straight to the point. I love you I know it's only been 5 months since we met, but I can't help but fall for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" saying she was shocked would be an understatement.

Her hands shuffle in her lap. She was biting her lips. I want to shout at her for doing that. Damn her lips tasted heavenly back then. If she continues to bite her lips  I might just kiss her again. But her answer was enough to trash this thought out of my mind. 

"I love you too. I will be your girlfriend." She answers my question and hugs me. I don't hesitate to hug her back. As much as I want to kiss her lips again. I will wait till she initiates again. I don't want to do anything that is uncomfortable to her. 

"Was it your first kiss?"I ask her tauntingly. She blushes at that statement. She freaking blushed. But she calms herself down and scrunches her nose ever so lightly asking me "Was it that obvious?". "You're cute." I tell her the truth and stick to kissing her nose. Her kissing me was the best decision ever.

Before I knew next day I was standing in front of Meera's house. I hear some door bangings and shoutings."Why the hell he never told me he is Devraj Savan's son?"I hear Meera shout. I thought she knew ."Meera! You idiot Rahul Savan would obviously be Devraj Savan's son!!" Adithi answers her back.

But Meera shrieks again!"I am on news! What do I do?"She starts whining. I can imagine how cute she looks. Before they could talk any further I ring their doorbell. I wait for a few minutes and Adithi opens the door."Hello, Mrs. Aroura" I tease her." Shut up" she tells me back rolling her eyes.

"Good morning to you too."I tell her to which she mimics me but fails miserably."Meera Rahul is here."Adithi tells her.

"What pleasure do I owe you for standing at our door this early morning ?" she asks me as I enter the house.

"I came to meet my girlfriend."Adithi smiles at me.

"Why did he have to come when I look like a raccoon."Meera shouts from her room.

"I bet you look pretty as always."I shout back to her.

"Please promise you won't run away after seeing me." She asks me from her room.