"Don't worry, darling. I got you" his right hand leaves the wheel and is pressed against my thigh, gently squeezing to make it knowledgeable. And for some reason it calms me a bit.

The car slows down for a quick second but roars in power as he aims for the gas again. He switches lanes, dashing through and past cars. At this moment I am hoping that we don't past any law enforcements on the way there.

He eventually slows the car down as he pulls into the parking lot, stopping the car and handing the keys to valet. He helps me out of the car and we slowly approach the building.

"Lots and lots of elegant people will be here tonight. They're selling pieces of art" he motions to me that he wants to grab my hand so I put my clutch in my opposite hand, sliding my hand into his.

"Art?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes. Like paintings, sculptures, photographs. Feel free to let me know if you want anything, I'll get it" he sounds so generous as he speaks. Willing to buy me things, but I'm far too shy to even ask. I probably won't even take him up for his offer.

"Who would have thought that a guy like you would buy art" my voice is a bit low as the doors come open for us, two fine gentlemen dressed in white tuxedos pulling them apart for us.

He hums, pulling me closer. "My home is filled with many depictions of art. Hopefully one day I can bring you by to show you. I'm sure you'll love it. There's a large tub in my bathroom with jets, I saw you eyeing the jacuzzi at my brothers hotel" when I bring my head up to look at him his face is fixed into a smirk.

As if the small moment where I find that he notices the small things never happened he turns his head back forwards as we go deeper into the building. People are scattered everywhere, elegant people.

The walls are filled with large photographs with white frames around, and the paintings have golden frames around them. There are many sculptures, some tiny, some large, sitting on white columns that start from the ground, having a flat top so that the art can be presented.

As if no one here has sticky fingers there nothing guarding or keeping the sculptures safe. I guess everyone here is trustworthy, or nobel, sane maybe?

The walls are white, but it contrasts with the dim light, giving off the aura that tonight will be as dim. The floor is a light brown color, and there are roses along the walls.

Nicco manages to keep me from observing the room further as he lets my hand go to snake his hand around my waist. It is a pleasant feeling, I want more.

"See him" he uses his eyes to point at the man with a brown suit on, standing next to a woman with a dress to match, brown flats on. "His name is Gellain. He doesn't let his wife wear heels because if she does she'll be taller than him and apparently that makes him less manly?" He raises an eyebrow.

I look to my side and back at him to see him shaking his head. "He's an ass" he whispers. When I say nothing he looks down at me, seeing me with a coy smile.

"You're quite the gossip Mr. Rianchi". I can tell by the way his eyebrow raised that he likes being called this.

"I like that. Say it again" his voice is a bit low as he leans closer to me, pressing a small kiss to my cheek before lifting himself.

"Him there. He's a good friend of my brothers. I don't much like him" he quickly changes the subject and I learn that he's sort of good at this. Acting as if nothing happened. And it leaves me pressing my thighs together as the man approaches us.

"Marnicco, how are you?" He is a bit loud as he appears in front of us, holding his hand out and shaking Nicco's as if his life depended on it.

"I'm well, I'm well" Nicco repeats the phrase and I can tell that he doesn't really want to speak with him. But after all, he did say that he didn't like him much.