{Fifty Two}

~Six Months Later~

I walked into the nursery, flicking on the lights and going over to Romeo's crib. I picked up the crying baby and kissed his forehead. "It's okay, sh, Romeo." I whispered. "Bad dream, baby?"

I turned over to Lilah's crib and my eyes widened. She not there! Oh my god! These babies can't even crawl yet how is she out of her crib?!

I sat Romeo on my hip, he was crying softly but not as bad anymore. I walked down the stairs, a smile spread over my face.

There was Dante, asleep on the couch with little Lilah fast asleep on his chest, a pacifier in her mouth. So I was hugging a pillow in bed?

Dante heard me, he put an arm around our baby and sat up, then looked back at me. "You scared me." He said and laid back.

"I scared you?" I asked, shocked. He nodded and ran his hand through his hair. He got back up in a seating position, putting the sleeping Lilah on his lap. "Trying to avoid me?" I asked.

"She was hungry and you were asleep." He pointed to the empty bottle on the coffee table.

"Thanks Cherry." I kissed his forehead. "You can wake me though."

"You barely get any sleep though." He shrugged. True. But that's what being a parent is. He got up and dipped his head down, kissing my neck. He still shows his affection for me. "I'll take Romeo kitten, go get back in bed, I'll be right there."

"Okay." I put Romeo in his other arm then went up the stairs, he was behind me, I turned into our room and he went to lay the babies down.

I collapsed onto my stomach, my arm going over that pillow from reflex. "Have I been replaced with a pillow?" He chuckled.

"Come here." I mumbled tiredly. I felt the adding weight on the bed, then he moved my body over to be on his. "What time is it?"

"Two." He whispered. "We got five or so hours." I felt his lips press against my neck, first going soft, then I felt the sucking feeling on me. "C'mon kitten." He groaned.

"I'm scared." I whisper, sitting up on him.

"You don't need to be scared. You know I can go gentle on you baby." He rubbed his hands against my hips in a soothing way.

"It's been more than six months." I reminded him.

"I know kitten. I know." He of all people would really know. "Why are you scared?"

"At first it would be what I looked like, then how I would feel like, Y'know cause I pushed two babies out of me, then how it would feel for me on my end because it's been so long and you know when we first did it and I was like a mess." I said and threw my hands up, "I couldn't even control myself."

"It's okay if you can't. It's been a while. That's fine." He said, "you were worried on what I would feel?"

"Well, yeah." I mumbled.

"What we're you worried about there then?" At first I thought he was just asking, then I saw the grin on his lips. "Kitten."

"You would always say... you know."

"No. I don't. Can you tell me?"

"No."

"I think think you can." His hands squeezed onto my ass and I pierced my lips together. We may not be having sex but he pays his dues to my ass every second he gets.

"You always say how tight I am. And I may not be tight- Dante!," I gasped, "what if it falls out?" I whispered and he let out a low chuckle. "It's not funny. I love my babies, but I ruined your sex life. Everything about me is bad now."