{Forty Six}

Callie's POV:

"Can you turn the brightness down?" I groaned. I had a pounding headache and Dante's computer screen was too bright.

"This is the lowest it goes." He said after he adjusted the screen. Leaned forward and squinted my eyes, that made my head feel better. I was sitting on Dante's knee, yes like Santa, we were looking at possible places in the city.

"I like this one." I gasped. It was nice and roomy, open, looked over the city, and had another floor. Patio. And big kitchen. "Holy shit that's a lot of money."

"I'll write down the address baby. It doesn't matter." Dante wrote the business lady down, her number and the street name, next to the other city Pent house we were looking at.

"Ugh, my head hurts." I groaned and leaned back against Dante. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Poor baby. Shouldn't have drank so much last night." He said, he was right. But it was so fun last night. "We should go get dressed. My mom is coming soon." He got up and I slid off his lap, he pulled the bottom off my shorts down that rode up my ass a little.

When we walked out into the hall from his office, I saw Ciara standing at the top of the stairs with Liv, both talking. "Oh my god!" I said quickly and hid behind Dante.

"What? What's wrong?" Dante asked quickly.

"I look like a slob, quick, keep going." I tugged on his arm.

"You're fine kitten. I'm not classy either."

"You look like a fucking goddess Cherry." I deadpanned. No shirt. Perfect abs. Messed up, fluffy, hair. Black sweatpants with the the band of his boxers slightly peaking out. Fuck.

I'm horny.

"Oh my god move Cherry!" I shoved on his torso, he chuckled and walked backwards. He was trying to get his mom to see us. He won.

"Dante, Callie." I heard Ciara say, "¿que esta haciendo, ven aqui?"

( Trans. - what are you doing, come here? )

"See." Dante said and I sighed but followed him up to his mom. I'm going to tell her I married Dante. She will be like 'why did my hot son let this slob in our family?' Well, she wouldn't call him hot. Maybe cute. He is cute. Dante hugged his mom and kissed her on the cheek. Is that unsanitary for her because of where his mouth has been? Am I still drunk?

"Good to see you again." Ciara smiled brightly at me after Dante stepped back at me. Oh god I really look bad.

"We aren't quite ready so we'll meet you downstairs in 10 minutes." Dante said.

"Of course." Liv and Ciara began to talk again as they went down the stairs and I practically ran back to our room, straight to the bathroom. I have yesterdays makeup still on!

"Dante!" I yelled.

"You're fine." He was fucking laughing as I was scrubbing the makeup off. Dante walked into the bathroom and I glared at him through the reflection. He reached into the shower and turned it on, then took his sweatpants off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Discovering Mars." Dante deadpanned, "I'm taking a shower."

"I was going to take a shower though."

"Then come in with me." He shrugged. Yeah right, like we can take a shower and not fuck. Well, we probably can but it would be hard. I have no self control when it comes to him. He took off his boxers and stepped into the shower and kept the door open, "coming?"