{Seven}

And that is when it finally sunk in.

He does own me.

"I see you took up my idea." I smirked and Dante furrowed his brows.

"I got screamed at by your whore a little while back. I was coming back to your room to say sorry and she slapped me and yelled." I crossed my arms over my chest and Dante growled. "So you did want to fuck me."

"No, I didn't. I told you I was giving you a punishment." He told me and put more pressure of my wrists.

"Punishment- want to fuck me. Same thing to you isn't it?" I rolled my eyes and Dante slammed me against the wall and I winced at the impact. "You couldn't have me, so you called a fucking woman to fuck!" I yelled, "so don't tell me your bullshit. You intended to fuck me. But once I pushed you away- you just moved on!"

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me." Dante yelled and I flinched as his hand went up. "I swear to god, if you do that again, I will actually hit you." He growled.

"Nothing new to me." I chuckled in a scoff.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He scoffed back.

"Not everything was handed to me y'know. I wasn't a rich, spoiled kid like you. I didn't have a perfect life. I was abused for most of it. I didn't get handed money, I had to work three fucking jobs. But that still wasn't enough." I spat and Dante huffed.

"The only thing I was ever handed was a gun." He snapped and I laughed. But not because I found it funny, like he was joking.

"Yeah right. I bet your dad would hand you down a woman after he fucked her. Probably raped her." I said, expecting to get a outrage from him for calling his father a rapist.

"You think I'm offended by that? He once made me sit there and watch him as he raped my best friends mom." Dante spat and my eyes widened, bit I hid it away.

"You have this house. You have both of your parents. You have a stable job. You have money. And clothes. And friends." I went on and on.

"What do you mean stable? I fucking kill people!" He exclaimed.

"I had to take off all of my clothes and give some perverted guy with a boner, a lap dance!" I yelled. "My dad wanted me to be a prostitute!"

"Yeah right. You're still a virgin." Dante scoffed.

"I may be a virgin, but I'm certainly not innocent." I chuckled and Dante huffed out in anger. He knew I won that fight.

"I'm done wasting my time on you." He scoffed and turned around.

"I never asked you to talk to me in the first place!" I yelled. He kept on walking. "You say I'm the coward but I'm the one who is in control." I muttered. The thing I knew, Dante's hand was wrapped around my neck and was choking.

"You're the one in control?" He chuckled, "I am holding everything back from tearing your fucking clothes off of your body and fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." He whispered in my ear through clenched teeth. "I'm keeping myself in control, you are not. You are running that fucking mouth of yours. I'm warning you kitten, you are going to get yourself killed with that mouth."

"Apparently I can just get one of these bags to fuck me, then I will be fine." I snapped. Dante put my pressure on my neck and I winced.

"You have a problem." He growled.

"What is my problem?" I teased.

"I tell you something and you never fucking listen! You are getting on my last fucking nerve!" He yelled at me and I smirked.