Car sex 🙈

So I know that I said in the description that there would be a lot of smut in these one shots but I'm pretty sure I've only written like two. This is because after writing them I didn't think they were that good to be completely honest. However I think by now I've read enough smut to have improved hopefully so imma give it a go <3
Proof read!
————————————————————————

Tori's pov
-
Thank god for my goddess of a girlfriend jade west. If it wasn't for her I would be hitch hiking to school , of course there were the others like Andre and cat but after last time there was absolutely no way I was going to ride with them anywhere.

I hadn't seen jade just us two in what felt like forever , so I was a little touch Starved and sexually frustrated gotta be honest. I'm a woman with needs that needed to be taken care of. Naturally jade had no issues in completing that task but things have been so hectic the last few days that we hadn't had any personal time together. The most we saw of each other was in the halls or on our lunch break.

Thoughts constantly clouded my mind no matter where I was be it , in class , at dinner , at lunch , in bed , in the shower. The image of her head between my thighs , her hand acting like a necklace round my neck , her hands trailing all over my body teasing me.

*knock knock knock*

"Tori get out of the shower now you've been in there for hours!" I heard Trina shout from outside the bathroom. I sigh heavily before removing my hand from my centre , disappointed I couldn't have my release.

"I'll be out in a second!" I yell back at her.

I step out the shower and wrap a towel around me before grabbing my phone and leaving passing Trina on the way out , earning an eye roll from her.

I walked into my bedroom and got dressed into the most revealing outfit I could , if this didn't get jade started then something was seriously wrong. She hated it when people stared at me with fuck me eyes. Just as I did when people did the same with her. She was mine and I was hers.

I then did my make up starting with foundation then contour before moving on to eyeliner , brows then lips. Once I was done I went downstairs and made coffee and made banana pancakes purely because they reminded me of jade as these were her favourite.

Once I had finished I did the dishes then went back upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I quickly topped up my lip liner and gloss before grabbing my keys , my bag and my phone. I put On my converses and waited outside for jade to arrive.

While I was waiting i thought of ways to get her to myself this weekend but I'm pretty sure I have a job interview on Saturday then Sunday a family party. All I wanted was some time with her but recently it's Been very hard to accomplish that task.

I snap out of my trance when I hear a horn beep making me jump up in fright , I must of been so out of it I didn't even hear the car pull up.

There jade was in her Range Rover laughing her ass off at me. She hasn't changed all that much considering we were dating now.

I roll my eyes sarcastically at her before getting into the passenger seat.

"You wanna roll you're eyes at me again sweetheart?" She questions her tone sweet but seductive.

I gulp immediately causing a laugh out of the woman. I decide to play along with the game that she is so obviously playing.

"No mommy" I reply my tone husky.

Her breath immediately hitches in her through and her pupils dilate. I only said a few words and she's already turned on.

I wink at her but she just starts the car and started to drive off.