Classes with sikowitz

It's been 3 weeks since me and Vega finally got together and quit messing around...I gotta admit it feels kinda good to finally know I have her and I'm not gonna lose her just because she isn't mine. The only bad thing is beck in all the classes I have with him he always looks kinda sad like he wants to talk to me about something  but who knows at this point.
It's 4th period and i now have a lesson with sikowitz that man is honestly the craziest person your ever gonna meet.
I walk in the classroom and see tori i go and sit with her like always only for beck to stare at me again...I mean seriously what is his problem. Sikowitz then decided it would be a good time to jump in through the window that man has serious issues. "Okay class today we have a acting exercise...jade tori..get up here" me and tori look at each other kinda mad because he always picks us. We get on stage and he tells us what we gotta do. "Right , you too will be playing a married couple going through problems but then you make up got it?" We just nod at each-other before starting the scene. "It's not my fault we have no more money left in the accounts!" I shout. "It is! Your the one who's always going out drinking and wasting our money away!" she says with just the right amount of sadness and hurt in her voice , damn this girls a good actress. " I know I'm sorry , okay I'm so so sorry I've just been really stressed out right now with the kids and with work and your never here to help it was all to much!" I shout sadly with fake tears in my eyes. We both went quiet for a minute stating at each-other sadly , she just walked up to me slowly before pulling me in a hugging me tightly we didn't really need anymore lines as we were just about able to pull anything off. Eventually she let me go and grabbed my cheek  " I'm sorry I haven't been here for you and for the kids , I'll get better I promise you I'll never let you go again" she says sincerely I kiss her on the lips before we both part. Everyone starts clapping except beck of course but i guess I can't expect anything else from him right now.